- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Towels Included
- Wake-up calls
The Hampton Court Guest House' Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 13:30 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:30 AM.
24 hour Reception.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Glasgow?
Map and Directions
From the North, South or East
1. Leave the motorway at junction 18 (M8) for Charing Cross.
2.At first set of traffic lights, you are turning left into Sauchiehall Street.
3.At the next set of traffic lights on Sauchiehall Street turn left again up a steep hill which is Garnet Street.
4. Take first right into Renfrew Street and we are about 100 yards along on the left.
From the West (Airport) (M8)
1. Coming over the Kingston Bridge, keep to the left lane and take the exit at junction 19 (M8) marked city centre, which will sweep round in a curve over a flyover.
2. Go straight through the first set of lights past the Forte Crest Hotel on the right and turn first left up the hill into Blythswood Street.
3. Just past Blythswood Square, turn left into Bath Street. Follow Bath Street to the lights at Elmbank Street (King's Theatre on the left) and turn right.
4. At the next set of traffic lights turn into Sauchiehall Street and immediately turn left again up the steep hill which is Garnet Street.
5. Take first right into Renfrew Street and we are about 100 yards on the left.
By Rail or Bus
1. A few minutes by taxi from either Glasgow Central or Queens Street stations.
2. A few minutes by taxi from the Buchanan bus station.
Please note that Glasgow is very hilly, and walking he city is great way to see the city and not miss anything