- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bar APM-96
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Pool Table
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
* We are a fun and energetic hostel aimed at travellers and backpackers.
* No-shows shall be charged the full amount of the reservation.
* There is a 10 GBP refundable key deposit for all guests.
*No under 12's in our hostels or under 18's in our dormitories.
*All under 18's must be booked into a private room with an adult.
* Due to Scotland's strict licensing regulations, it is against the law to bring alcohol in to the building, as the entire property is licensed.
*Due to the historic nature of our buildings we do not have any elevators or disabled access.
*Government issued photo ID (passport, national identity card, drivers licence) must be provided at check-in. Fail to do so will result in your booking being cancelled.
*Group bookings of more than 8 people must contact us directly to make a booking. Be aware that if you book online for a group, your reservation will be cancelled and you will lose the 12% deposit.
*We cannot guarantee that groups will be roomed together. This depends on availability.
*Check in time is 2pm.
*Check out time is strictly 10am, we do not offer a late check-out service.
*Double rooms have one large bed for 2 persons
*Twin rooms have either 2 single beds or a set of bunk beds
*Triple rooms have 1 double bed and 1 single bed
*Due to the large number of private rooms that we have we cannot guarantee that you will get one of the rooms pictured on this page. If you would like a particular room you have seen, please contact us directly
SPECIAL EVENT BOOKINGS
* August / Rugby / Bank Holiday Weekends / Easter /Hogmanay etc.
* The hostel will charge your card the full amount one month before arrival.
* If you will be arriving in less than a month the charge will be made within 24hrs.
* Cancellations - Once you have paid in full, no refunds will be issued.
We accept all major credit/debit cards except American Express
Card Charges for non-European Economic Area residents and Business/Corporate Accounts
Under £25.00 - £0.50
Over £25.00 - 3% of total
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Edinburgh?
Map and Directions
From Waverly Train Station –
Exit right onto Waverly Bridge. Turn at the traffic lights onto Princes St, and walk for approximately 12 minutes. You will want to be on the north side of the street (the side with the shops). You will reach a major intersection where Princes St continues, and Lothian Road leads off to the left. Turn right onto Queensferry Rd, which runs to your right but does not join the intersection. Walk for 5 – 6 minutes turning onto Belford Rd, which veers off to your left before the bridge. Continue for another 5 min, the hostel is on the corner of the next major intersection. Approx. 20-minute walk.