- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling fan
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Reading Light
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Towels for hire
Bigland Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
All nights of accommodation must be paid for up on arrival or not later than 9 p.m. in rubbles. Check-in time: 1p.m., check out time: 10 a.m. A valid passport of each guest has to be given in order to make a copy for registration during the check-in.
It’s not allowed to bring in people who are not staying at the hostel.
No smoking anywhere in the building including the stairways and rooms, the fee for smoking is 3000 RUB.
Hostel has a right:
1) to refuse accommodation for a guest or a group of guests if our manager reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drugs, is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner. No refunds.
2) to charge money in case of damage of property (which fully recovers the damage) made by guest.
• It’s necessary to keep quiet and don’t drink alcohol between 12 a.m. and 8 a.m. anywhere in the hostel in order to respect other guests. Hostel has a right to refuse accommodation if the guest doesn’t respect this rule.
• Our hostel has a ‘puke fee’ for party animals which is 1000 RUB per each dirty spot and you should be aware that you will still have to clean after yourself.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to St Petersburg?
Map and Directions
If you come to us from the Moscow Railway Station:
Using the metro, your journey will take about 20 minutes. A trip by trolleybus takes about 25 minutes. If you decide to take a taxi, you will spend only 14 minutes on the road.
If you arrive by plane:
The road from Pulkovo by public transport will take an hour's drive. By taxi 40 minutes.
If you sail to St. Petersburg by ferry:
The road to the trolleybus will take 35 minutes. By taxi, you will spend 19 minutes.
You can always contact us by e-mail or by phone. Our administrators will be happy to help you.