- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling fan
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Reading Light
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Towels for hire
Bigland Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
All nights of accommodation must be paid for up on arrival or not later than 9 p.m. in rubbles. Check-in time: 1p.m., check out time: 10 a.m. A valid passport of each guest has to be given in order to make a copy for registration during the check-in.
It’s not allowed to bring in people who are not staying at the hostel.
No smoking anywhere in the building including the stairways and rooms, the fee for smoking is 3000 RUB.
Hostel has a right:
1) to refuse accommodation for a guest or a group of guests if our manager reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drugs, is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner. No refunds.
2) to charge money in case of damage of property (which fully recovers the damage) made by guest.
• It’s necessary to keep quiet and don’t drink alcohol between 12 a.m. and 8 a.m. anywhere in the hostel in order to respect other guests. Hostel has a right to refuse accommodation if the guest doesn’t respect this rule.
• Our hostel has a ‘puke fee’ for party animals which is 1000 RUB per each dirty spot and you should be aware that you will still have to clean after yourself.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to St Petersburg?
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
About Bigland Hostel
The Bigland Hostel is located in the heart of St. Petersburg, a few steps from Nevsky Prospekt, a 5-minutes walk from the Dvortsovaya Square and the Hermitage.
There are separate and shared rooms with modern furniture. Every room in our hostel has private bathroom. And in every room there are cupboards, tables, shelves. Beds in Dorm for 8 have also a shelf, a lamp, curtains and locker. At Bigland Hostel you will find a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Free Wi-Fi access is available.
Near our hostel are the main sights of our city. Just in 3-minutes’ walk is Isaak Cathedral, in 5-minutes’ walk is Kazan Cathedral, also Hermitage and Palace square are in 5-minutes walk. There are a lot of cafes and restaurants near Bigland Hostel, for example Cafe with Russian cuisine Teremok, EuroAsia, Bonch, also a Georgian restaurant called Georgia. In 2 minutes from us there is a 24-hour opened food shop called Real. The Admiralteyskaya metro station is 250 meters away. Moskovsky Train Station is 2.5 km away, and Pulkovo International Airport is 20 km from the hotel.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.