- Air conditioning
- Airport Transfers
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Swimming Pool
- Towels Included
***Property Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: a week before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast Not included
KAWILI RESORT & DORMITORY HOUSE RULES:
In order for everyone to able to enjoy their stay, we have some very simple and logical house-rules:
• Smoking inside the room/ dormitory is not permitted.
• Please be silent when returning to the dorm after 11PM or if you get up before 7AM.
• We like our neighbors and want to mantain good relationship with them. From 10 PM, or if you get up before 7AM. No noise should be made in the bedrooms or corridors, which might disturb other guests. You may stay in the common room 24 hours a day. There is no curfew, but we ask you not to disturb others when returning to the dormitory late at night
• Leave the showers and toilets nice and clean for your mates, don’t stay too long.
• Use the lockers and shelves to store your stuff.
• Keep your things/stuff in order - it’s nicer for your mates in the same dorm and it also possible for our staff to clean properly.
• When you use the kitchen, please make sure everything is clean and shiny when you’re done. Rinse plates, pans, pots, etc before you put in in the dishwasher.
• Help us recycle trash, by segregating plastics, water bottles and left overs.
• AVOID SAD MOMENTS: Please look after your personal belongings. Use the lockers for your valuables. We cannot take responsibility for any loss, theft or damage to any guest property whatever the cause.
Age Restrictions： 18 yrs - 50 yrs accepted
Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Siargao Island?
Map and Directions
From the port just take a tricycle or a motorbike taxi, just say your going to Kawili and they will know. From the airport just jump on any van that is going to General luna, they have a set price of P300.