- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport Transfers
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Currency Exchange
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels for hire
***BASIC for rooms with fan only and STANDARD grade for rooms with AC****
1. We strongly advise that you take sufficient cash before coming to Moalboal. Cash Machines are available but are not guaranteed to be very helpful.
2. We now accept Credit Cards but are not valid for payment of tours, rentals and other activities.
3. Check in time is 2:00PM. Early and late check in is allowed upon advise. Please email or contact us directly to confirm your early/late arrival time.
4. Check out time is 12:00NN and is strictly implemented for Dorm Beds. For Private Rooms, every hour after 12:00NN is charged Php50.00.
5. No Smoking Inside the Rooms.
6. No outsiders are allowed to stay inside the dormitories. (But are very much welcome to chill with you at the lounge)
7. Reception, Restaurant and Bar is open from 8:00AM to 10:00PM.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Pet Friendly"
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Cebu?
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
About Chief Mau Moalboal Cebu
Coming to Moalboal? Come to Chief Mau! The newest and chillest place on the beach! We're conveniently located just 2 minutes walking distance to the beach. With a bar, restaurant and reception we're ready to serve your every need. The place has a terrace and a hammock haven for that ultimate chill experience.
You may choose to stay in the Backpack Dormitory, Backpacker Private Fan Room with shared bathroom or a Private Aircon/Fan Room with your own toilet and shower. Come stay with us for a fun an memorable stay! :)
Chief Mau started in the year 1983 as the first bar in Panagsama Beach, Moalboal Cebu known as Chief Mau Station. It got its name from the town's Chief, Mauro Abenido, father of the station's owner, Jerey Abenido.
At the early stages of the discovery of Moalboal as one of the best dive spots in the Philippines, not so many tourists were able to reach the place. All those who were able were sure to come and gather at Chief Mau.
In the year 2005, Chief Mau closed its operations due to the loss of a great guy, Jerey, in the year 2003.
But now, Chief Mau is back with a more young and chill vibe with a promise to bring back all the good old times!
Let the good times roll at the bar as you grab the cheapest beer on the beach and enjoy a beer pong match with newly made friendships!
Apart from being a bar, Chief Mau now has accommodations and a restaurant. Choose to get an airconditioned room, a fan room or meet new people at the backpackers dorm room! Delight that appetite with our All Day Breakfast Menu, Sandwiches and Pasta!
See you here soon my friend!
We are located 2 minutes walking distance to the beach where you can find the famous sardines run! We are conveniently located in an area where you're close to everything, Restaurants, Eateries, Bars, Trip Organizers and more!
We are located by at Panagsama Beach, Moalboal,Cebu known for its great diving, relaxing and partying! Chief Mau is just a 2 minute walk away from the beach and from the famous and ever amazing Sardine run! We are close to all the action happening in Panagsama Beach.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.