Website feedback

Portrush Holiday Hostel Hostel

24 Princess Street, Portrush, Portrush, Northern Ireland

We are a small family run hostel in the centre of Portrush. Near to popular amusements, bars, local recreation parks and award winning restaurants, we offering comfortable and friendly budget accommodation which is suitable for all visitors to the beautiful North Antrim Coast and Giant's Causeway. The property does not accept Hen and/or Stag parties. We kindly ask that groups bigger than 5 contact reception BEFORE booking. Read more

96% Overall Rating 25 out of 26 customers would recommend this property based on 26 reviews

Atmosphere 90%

Cleanliness 98%

Facilities 95%

Location 98%

Safety 98%

Staff 94%

Value 96%

See all reviews

Facilities

  • Free Breakfast
  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Late Check-out
  • Lockers
  • Self-Catering Facilities
  • BBQ
  • Bicycle Parking
  • Board Games
  • Cable TV
  • Card Phones
  • Common Room
  • DVDs
  • Free City Maps
  • Free Internet Access
  • Free Parking
  • Hair Dryers
  • Hot Showers
  • Internet Access
  • Laundry Facilities
  • Linen Included
  • Luggage Storage
  • Outdoor Terrace
  • Reception (limited hours)
  • Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
  • Towels Included
  • Towels for hire
  • Vending Machines
  • Washing machine

Important Information

DEPOSITS AND PART PAYMENTS

On commencement of booking, credit/debit cards details must be submitted and a deposit/part payment of 30% of the total price will be taken to secure the booking. The remaining 70% balance may be charged within the 30 Days prior to arrival date.

Please, ensure your credit/debit card does not hold an expiry date prior to date booked.

CANCELLATIONS

If cancelled up to 30 Days before date of arrival, 30% of the total price of reservation will be charged. If cancelled within the period of 30 Days prior to date of arrival then 100% will be charged.

If you're staying more than one night and need to reduce the number of nights you booked then 48 hour's notice must be given on non required nights by email or booking must be paid in full.

No show policy: In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.





** PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE ACCEPTING AND BOOKING **



All guests must be over 18 years of age unless accompanied by an adult



It is a policy of our Hostel that children/minors under 18 years of age can not share mixed dormitory bedrooms with other adults in the interest of child protection laws.



Check-in is available from 3pm - 9pm. (We may accommodate late and early check-in if prior notice is given by phone or email)



Strictly No Stag Parties



Groups of 5 people or more must telephone the Hostel on



028 7082 1288 prior to booking



Groups of more than 2 people under the age of 21 years must telephone the Hostel on 028 7082 1288 prior to booking



Groups found to be making multiple small bookings will be asked to leave, resulting in loss of payment in full



Family Room #6 (sleeps 2 adults +2/3 children under 16 years of age to qualify for family prices)



Family Room #7 (sleeps 2 adults +2 children under 16 years of age to qualify for family prices)



For Family Special Deals available, telephone the Hostel on 028 7082 1288



If the reservation you require is not available, please contact us.



CANCELLATIONS: If cancelled up to 48 hours before date of arrival, 20% of the total price pf reservation will be charged. If cancelled later then 100% of the first night will be charged.



If staying more than one night and guest requires to reduce number of nights requested then 48 hours notice must be given on non required nights or booking must be paid in full.



NO SHOW POLICY: In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged



Luggage drop off and storage is possible before 3pm but must be prearranged by email in advance by 24 hours notice

Check-in / Check-out

Earliest check-in: 15:00

Latest Check-out: 21:00

Policies

  • Age Restriction
  • Child Friendly
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • No Curfew
  • Taxes Included

Group booking?

Group of 15 or more traveling to Portrush?

Contact us directly

We are a small family run hostel in the centre of Portrush. Near to popular amusements, bars, local recreation parks and award winning restaurants, we offering comfortable and friendly budget accommodation which is suitable for all visitors to the beautiful North Antrim Coast and Giant's Causeway. The property does not accept Hen and/or Stag parties. We kindly ask that groups bigger than 5 contact reception BEFORE booking. Read more

Shared Rooms

Standard 10 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite

Sleeps 10

Room types

Shared Room

Bathroom

Private Bathroom

Grade

Standard

Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite

Sleeps 4

Room types

Shared Room

Bathroom

Private Bathroom

Grade

Standard

Private Rooms

Standard 5 Bed Family Room Ensuite

Sleeps 5

Room types

Private Room

Bathroom

Private Bathroom

Grade

Standard

Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite

Sleeps 2

Room types

Private Room

Bathroom

Private Bathroom

Grade

Standard

Standard Twin Private Shared Bathroom

Sleeps 2

Room types

Private Room

Bathroom

Shared Bathroom

Grade

Standard

Standard 4 Bed Family Room Ensuite

Sleeps 4

Room types

Private Room

Bathroom

Private Bathroom

Grade

Standard

Basic Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom

Sleeps 2

Room types

Private Room

Bathroom

Shared Bathroom

Grade

Basic

Standard Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom

Sleeps 2

Room types

Private Room

Bathroom

Shared Bathroom

Grade

Standard

4 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite

Sleeps 4

Room types

Private Room

Bathroom

Private Bathroom

Standard 7 Bed Family Room Ensuite

Sleeps 7

Room types

Private Room

Bathroom

Private Bathroom

Grade

Standard

Standard 4 Bed Family Room Ensuite

Sleeps 4

Room types

Private Room

Bathroom

Private Bathroom

Grade

Standard

Standard 4 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite

Sleeps 4

Room types

Private Room

Bathroom

Private Bathroom

Grade

Standard

Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite

Sleeps 2

Room types

Private Room

Bathroom

Private Bathroom

Grade

Standard

Standard 4 Bed Family Room Ensuite

Sleeps 4

Room types

Private Room

Bathroom

Private Bathroom

Grade

Standard

Standard 4 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite

Sleeps 4

Room types

Private Room

Bathroom

Private Bathroom

Grade

Standard

About Portrush Holiday Hostel

We are a small family run hostel in the centre of Portrush, near to all popular amusements, bars, local recreation parks and award winning restaurants.

We offer comfortable, friendly, budget accommodation which is suitable for all visitors to the beautiful North Coast and Giants Causeway

We have Free Wi-Fi and internet connection in all bedrooms and throughout the building. There is also a large comfortable living room with real coal fire for the enjoyment of all our guests.

We also have a large kitchen with all utensils that are needed.

All points of interest are only a short walking distance, including train and bus stations.

We provide a free self-service breakfast, which consists of tea/coffee,muesli, cereals, porridge,orange juice,breads, jams, milk and butter.

All guests must be over 18 years of age unless accompanied by an adult

Strictly No Stag/Hen Parties

Groups of 5 people or more must contact the Hostel prior to booking.

Groups of more than 2 people under the age of 21 years must contact the Hostel prior to booking.

Groups found to be making multiple small bookings will be asked to leave, resulting in loss of payment in full.

PLEASE NOTE
It is a policy of our Hostel that children/minors under 18 years of age can not share mixed dormitory bedrooms with other adults in the interest of child protection laws.

Our large family room and rates are strictly for families of 2 adults & 3 children under 16 years of age.
Our small family room and rates are strictly for families of 2 adults & 2 children under 16 years of age.

Photographic ID may be asked for when checking in at reception.

Reception opening hours: 8.30AM TO 9.00PM

Check in time is strictly between 3.00pm and 9.00pm
Latest check out time is 11.00am

Assistance outside of these hours may be made with prior notice.

Free on street parking public parking (non reservable)

CANCELLATIONS: If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, 20 percent of total price of the reservation will be charged.
If cancelled later, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.

NO SHOW POLICY: In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged

On commencement of booking 20% of the total balance due will be taken and the remaining 80% will be taken upon arrival on check in date.

Accommodation Information

CANCELLATIONS: If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, 20 percent of total price of the reservation will be charged.
If cancelled later, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.

NO SHOW POLICY: In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged

On commencement of booking 20% of the total balance due will be taken and the remaining 80% will be taken upon arrival on check in date.

Location Information

We are located 2 mins walk from the very popular harbour area with all its entertainment and award winning restaurants.

The Ramore Head walk ways and recreation park are just across the road.

The train and bus stations are just a five minute walk.

The famous East and West Strand beaches run along the front and rear of our premises which gives everyone something to do when visiting us.

The famous Giants Causeway, is only 10 mins by car or bus and the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge is a further 5 mins. We are also only 5 mins away from the historic Bushmills Distillery.

Cancellation Policy

Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 30 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.