- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
1. Check-in time is from 2.00pm till 11.00pm. - Early check-in is subjected to availability.
2. Check-out time is at 12.00 noon.
- Late check-out is subjected to extra charges.
3. Payment: Cash (MYR), credit card
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 24 hours advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 18 years old.
6. Reception Hours: from 11.00pm till 7.00am (local hostel time).
(1) For guest arriving between these hours, please contact the hostel in not less than 24 hours prior to your arrival (local hotel time). (2) Otherwise, kindly check-in with us at the specified check-in time as stated above.
7. No smoking.
8. Pets are not allowed.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Melaka?
Map and Directions
- By Air:
Malindo Air travels direct from the Penang Island and Pekan Baru, Indonesia to the Malacca International Airport.
There are various budget airlines flying to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport which is 1 hour to 1.5 hours' drive to Malacca.
- By Car:
The 1 hour - 1.5 hour ride from Kuala Lumpur is accessible via North South Expressway. Simply drive along E2 and exit at Ayer Keroh.
Alternatively, exit at Simpang Empat - This route passes through Alor Gajah and takes approximately 25 mins drive to reach Malacca.
- By Taxi:
Chartered taxi services are available which will drive you around the city and even outside of Malacca - Most taxis carry up to 4 passengers at a time.
- By Bus:
Many express buses reach Malacca Central Bus Terminal from Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, and other parts of the Peninsular Malaysia.