- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Luggage Storage
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
1. Check-in Time: from 2.00pm.
(1) Online booking slip must present in front desk upon check-in.
(2) Customers detail or ID must provide at front desk during registration.
2. Check-out Time: until 12.00 noon.
3. Payment: Full payment should be made in cash or credit card upon check-in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 18 years old.
6. Reception Hours: opening 24 hours.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Kuala Lumpur?
Map and Directions
- From KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport):
Taxi service to Jalan Bukit Bintang, we are just next door at McDonalds, Cost should be around RM80 - RM110.
Alternately, you can take the Airport Coach for RM18 and Star Shuttle for RM10,
KLIA Express (28 minutes) to KL Sentral for RM55
- From KLIA 2 (Flights for all Low cost Airlines):
Air Asia bus service, a comfortable and reliable price just around RM11.00 to our destination.
Taxi Service cost about RM15 - RM25, all the way to our hostel at Jalan Bukit Bintang.
- From KL Sentral:
Monorail service to Jalan Bukit Bintang cost around RM2.50 is the cheapest way to this location.
Alternately, you can take a taxi around RM15 - RM25 to our Hostel.
- From Hentian Duta:
Taxi service to Jalan Bukit Bintang cost around RM20 - RM30 to reach our Hostel