- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Supermarket
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels for hire
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Check-in time : 3pm - 11.00pm . ( For late arrival after 11.00pm. please email us for late check-in arrangement )
Check-out time : 12pm
If you arrive before the designated time, you may leave your bags or luggage at the reception area and use the hostel facilities for free.
Early check-in to the room is subject to availability
Reservations more than 8 beds/ 3 rooms will be considered as group booking and reservations can only be guaranteed if
1. A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation
2. Cancellation 3 months prior to arrival - Full refund
3. Cancellation less than 4 weeks - No refund
Balance is payable upon arrival.
1. 24 hours before arrival
2. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
2. Credit card (Visa and Mastercard)
Taxes: not included.
(1) Extra 6% Sales Services Tax (SST) is requested.
(2) A tourist tax of RM 10 per room (Only for Private Rooms) per night is applied to all foreign guests.
- This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in.
- Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Kuala Lumpur?
Map and Directions
- By Taxi:
You may use any taxi/Uber/Grab Car to reach Mingle Kuala Lumpur directly from KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) or KLIA2 (Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2),
Each trip from the airports to Kuala Lumpur city center will typically cost you around RM80 to RM100. 50% midnight charges may apply
Use a few landmark to guide the driver i.e. Nandos, KFC Chinatown,
- By Public Transport:
Your first stop is to reach KL Sentral from KLIA/KLIA2. Hop on KLIA Express train will bring you to KL Sentral station directly (RM55).
Alternatively, you may use any shutter bus that can bring you to KL Sentral Station. The bus ticket may cost around RM12-15.
At KL Sentral Station, interchange to Putra LRT line. Your next destination is Pasar Seni Station.
Exit to Jalan Hang Jebat at Pasar Seni Station.
Walk opposite direction of Jalan Hang Jebat will lead you to Jalan Sultan.
Walk along Jalan Sultan. The route shall take you to Mingle Kuala Lumpur in less than 2 mins walking distance.