- Air conditioning
- Board Games
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
1. Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
2. Check in 15:00.
3. Check out 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by Cash.
5. For Non-Malaysian Guest, RM10 for each room per night as Tourism tax implemented starting 1st Sept 2017.
6. Free Breakfast. We provide light breakfast and will be served daily at the Dining area during 07:00 - 10:30 a.m. All day coffee and tea available in the pantry as complimentary.
- Kindly inform us your flight number or bus schedule.
- Kindly inform us when there is any changes on your estimated arrival time.
- Your information on estimated arrival time helps us run our reception better.
- When deemed necessary, we shall arrange self check-in for late check-in
8. Reception working hours: limited hours. 7:00-23.00.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Kota Kinabalu?
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 6 Bed Female Dorm
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Deluxe 4 Bed Family Room Shared Bathroom
Basic Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Standard Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
About Zoku Lifestyle
Zoku Lifestyle Hostel is located in the town of Kota Kinabalu or just 10-15 minutes drives from the Airport. Our location is very close to the Tanjung Aru beach, Philippines Market, Jesselton Point and the largest shopping mall in Kota Kinabalu is just next to us.
Our communal area is where you can easily meet new friends or even a buddy travel to start the trip together, yet chilling enough to laid back when the trip has finished.
Please feel free to email/message us for the map and directions on how to get to the hostel.
Each shared dormitory-style room provides air conditioning. Shared bathroom facilities include a shower, free toiletries and towels. Lockers are available at the open space area.
Next to the hostel there's a largest shopping in Kota Kinabalu, about 10 minutes ride from the airport, nearby beaches.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.