- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bar APM-96
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free city tour
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
Sakot Hostel Policies & Conditions:
* Check-in from 2 PM (14:00) to 12AM (24:00) midnight; check-out before 1 PM (13:00).
* Reception desk opens from 4 AM – 2:30 AM; and closes from 2:30 AM – 4 AM.
* Cancellation policy: Notify 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by:
* Cash (no extra charges).
* Credit or debit cards (with 3% charges of the amount).
* Deposit (cash only).
* This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
* Taxes not included. 6% GST will be collected on arrival.
* Breakfast not included.
* Non-smoking rooms.
* No curfew.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Kota Kinabalu?
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 4 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Standard 4 Bed Male Dorm Ensuite
Standard 4 Bed Family Room Ensuite
About Sakot Kota Kinabalu
Welcome to Sakot Hostel!
The history and idea of “Sakot Hostel” come out after the owner or founder of this hostel by the nick name of “Sakot” went out for travelling in Asia and Europe. The meaning of “Sakot” is “Grass” in English which is came from local words Kadazan Dusun Murut (KDM). Sakot Hostel is newly built but rated the best choice in Kota Kinabalu City.
We offer you hostel lifestyle for travelling that is more friendly to get more new friends from all over the world. Upon your arrival there will be friendly staff welcoming you.
About the Hostel:
-This hostel have 5 room, each room have different types of bed. But every rooms are complete with:
- Personal bathroom complete with water heater, sink and toilet bowl.
- Every bed have New Spring Mattress with thickness of 8 inches.
- Every bed have own personal power supply( Socket / reading light)
- Every bed are complete with clean linen (Bed sheet, Pillow cover, Blanket, Towel)
- Every bunk bed was designed and built with its own creativity and use heavy duty material for the iron metal bar, which is more durable and will not easily bent which can deliver more comfort for good and quality sleep, after tiring day.
From our hostel take a 10-15 minute stroll to the following interesting sights & locations:
* The Sunday Gaya Street Market
* Sabah Tourism Boards Tourist Information Centre
* Atkinson Clock Tower
* Padang Merdeka (Bus and taxi terminal)
* Signal Hill Observatory Tower
* State Library
* Night Market
* Handicraft Market
* Local coffee shops and restaurants (KFC etc.)
* A variety of convenience shops, supermarkets and Shopping mall
* Tunku Abdul Rahman Park
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.