- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling fan
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Reception working hours 10:00-18:00.
3. Check in from 14:00 to 18:00.
4. Check out before 12.00 noon.
5. Payment upon arrival by cash.
6. If return late, please be quiet to avoid disturbing others.
7. No outside guests are allowed to stay in this premise unless with granted permission.
8. Don’t leave anything on empty bed.
9. Keep the dorm tidy and clean.
10. Slow down your volume (including device like smartphone, laptop, tablet, etc) after 11 pm.
11. Don’t eat within the bunk bed compound except light titbit.
12. Smoking is only allowed outside the room.
13. Drugs are totally disallowed.
14. Keep your belongings safe as we are not responsible for any loss. To play safe, better keep in the provided locker.
15. Crime like sexual harassment, physical abuse, theft, vandalism, drug abuse will be reported to police.
16. Respect others disregarding different gender and race.
17. No excessive alcohol consumption within the premise.
18. Disturbing and weird behavior irritates others will not be compromised.
19. Loss of locker key will be fined MYR10.
20. No pungent food inside the hostel.
21. Wash your utensils after using.
22. Please switch off the main light after 11 pm.
23. Please switch off the air conditioning and light when not in use.
24. Please inform Time Of Arrival via email for check-in after 6 pm.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Ipoh?
About Vloft Backpackers Hostel
Our Hostel is located in new town. Taking a stroll across the Kinta River, you could find the path of heritage walk, witnessing British colonial buildings and monuments with the well known concubine lane full of of interesting stories. The famous Guan Heong biscuit shop winning the top 50 best street food in the World Congress is just around the corner. At night definitely you won't miss the 'must-try' bean sprout chicken and other local delicacies. All are available within walking distance.
We do arrange 'entourage' tour with reasonable fare visiting temple caves, historical murals and museums until Gopeng, a small town outskirt of Ipoh which is famous for tin mining as well.
We are raised in Ipoh and will guide you to travel as local and to LIVE as local.
Slow down your pace and enjoy the trace of glory from the past.
Bunk beds accommodation. Equipped with a wardrobe and locker. Suitable travelers.
Located in the center of the city, most of the historical buildings, monuments and famous eatery are within walking distance, convenient and easy to explore on foot.
- Heritage Walk (including Railway Station, Council Hall, Birch Tower, etc)
- concubine lane
- Han Jin Pet Soo ( Chinese tin miner gentlemen club)
- Ho Yan Hor Museum ( Chinese herbal tea)
- Kong Heng Square
- Ernest Zacharevic Murals
- Ipoh Bean Sprout restaurants
- Guan Heong Biscuit Shop
- various hipster cafes
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.