- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels Included
1. Check-in time: from :from 15:00 to 21:00
2. Check-out time: by 10:00 AM
3. Reception hour: from 15:00-21:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 7 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 6 days before Arrival Date ：30 ％ of the first night
(3) 2 days before Arrival Date ：50％ of the first night
(4) 1 days before Arrival Date ：80 ％ of the first night
(5) on the day or No Show： 100 ％ of the first night
6. Age restriction: YES (over 18 years old)
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Tokyo?
About The Terrace Hostel Shinbashi
Located in Tokyo, 80 meters from Sakurada Park, The Terrace Hostel Shinbashi provides air-conditioned rooms and a shared lounge. The property is close to Steam Locomotive Square, Space FS Shiodome and Nan-ou Park. Local points of interest like TKP Shinbashi Conference Centre and Shimbashi Station Museum are reachable within 400 meters and 500 meters, respectively.
Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.
Popular points of interest near the hostel include Karasumori Shrine, Shinbashi Shiogama Shrine and Hibiya Shrine. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 12 km from The Terrace Hostel Shinbashi.
Located in Tokyo, 80 meters from Sakurada Park, The Terrace Hostel Shinbashi provides air-conditioned rooms and a shared lounge.
The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 12 km from The Terrace Hostel Shinbashi. 5min walk from JR Shinbashi station. Easy to access to Tokyo station and Ginza area. And easy to access to Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Ueno if you take JR Yamanote-line also. Ginza-line reach to Shibuya, it takes about 15 minutes.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 6 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.