- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Hire
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Meals available
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels Not Included"
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
***Please kindly note:
1. “Basic 3 Bed Mixed Dorm” & “Basic Twin Private” are in one larger room and separated by roll curtains.
2. 'Standard Twin Private' has a Private Bathroom attached to it.
- All the rest of the rooms have shared bathrooms.
(1) Full payment of the reservation must be made upon check-in.
(2) We accept cash (Japanese Yen), VISA and MasterCard.
2. Check-in Time: from 16:00 to 01:00.
(1) Government-issued photo ID and credit card deposit are required.
(2) When you request to leave your luggage before check-in, it is possible from 12:00 to 01:00.
3. Check-out Time: before 10:00.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) 2 days (or more) before Arrival Date: free
(2) 1 day before Arrival Date: 100% of the first night
(3) on the day: 100% of the first night
(4) No Show: full amount
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: not included.
- It is available at the Cafe with additional JPY500/person/meal.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in the whole hostel, but outside designated smoking area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: from 08:00 to 01:00.
10. Age Restriction: The minimum age to check in is 19 years.
11. Group Booking: When you book 2 or more dorm beds, we cannot guarantee that your entire group can be in the same dorm room.
12. Pets are not allowed.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 16:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Tokyo?
Basic 18 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 4 Bed Male Dorm
Basic 6 Bed Female Dorm
Basic 3 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic Twin Private Shared Bathroom
Standard Single Private Shared Bathroom
Standard Twin Private Ensuite
About Busoan Library & Hostel
Have a coffee or craft been in the Cafe & Local Beer Pub; relax on the rooftop with locals and travellers alike; or take a book off the shelf to have some relaxed reading time.
In addition to an array of beers and cocktails, Busoan’s Cafe & Local Beer Pub offers morning breakfast sets, cakes and sweets, delicious lunches and light dinner meals.
Busoan Library & Hostel has comfortable ‘capsule’ type rooms, as well as compact single rooms and larger hotel style double bedrooms to suit all guests.
Additional items such as towels, toothbrushes, robes etc are also available at a small fee.
With an abundance of Restaurants, Cafes and Japanese Style Izakaya's you ae never short of dining options.
Animal lovers can visit the Squirrel Park where you are able to feed and interact with over 100 roaming squirrels.
The Furusato Museum of Agricultural Tools is also a great place to learn about local community history.
For the shoppers, there's an array of options such as Don Quijote, Lumine, Village Vanguard and 109!
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.