- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Ceiling fan
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Not Included"
1. Check-in time: from 15:00 to 20:00. We are out for lunch from 12:00pm to 15:00pm. When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 8AM to noon.
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: from 8:00-12:00 and 15:00-20:00.
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)Please understand in advance that the commission(3.5%) for credit card is NOT included.
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 3 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 2 days before Arrival Date ：30 ％ of the first night
(3) 1 day before Arrival Date : 50% of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show：100 % of the first night
6. Age restriction: over 12 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Tax is included.
10. Breakfast is NOT included.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Mount Fuji?
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard Twin Private Shared Bathroom
Standard 4 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
Basic Twin Private Shared Bathroom
About Guesthouse Murabito
July 2017 Grand Opening! My husband(Kei) and I(Marino) have started our dream guestohuse near Lake Yamanakako which is the biggest lake in Fuji 5 lakes and closest one to Mt.Fuji.
We did all our best for repair works, decorations and desgins especially bunk beds in dorm room by DIY(Do It Yourself).
We designed very colorful, cozy and relaxing atmospheres so that we hope you will be able to feel as if you are back in home.
We speak english very fluently and have guide certifications around Mt.Fuji spots so that we would love to help your sightseeing plans! We love chatting!!
Actually, I(Marino) have traveled all over the world(27 countries for 350 days) for reserching about how guesthouses are like in the world. It was amazing jorney I have ever had in my life!! Kei has been to many countries too!
Why don't you share your traveling stories with us?
We will be waiting for your back in our home:-)
Guests can prepare their own food at the shared kitchen on site, which comes with a refrigerator, microwave, toaster and cookware. Free coffee and tea are available. A shared lounge is also featured.
Our guesthouse is very close to Lake yamanakako which is the biggest lake in Fuji 5 lakes and closest one to Mt.Fuji!
You can enjoy fishing, riding boats, marine sports and cyclings.
There are 2 convenience stores(3 min), big hot spring facility(15 min) and big supper market(15 min) near by our guesthouse.
It takes about 2.5 hours from Shinjuku/Tokyo station and 40 min to Gotemba outlet shopping mall.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.