- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
5 days before staying:20%,4 days before staying:30%,3 days before staying:40%,2 days before staying: 50 %, 1 day before staying: 80 %, Check-in day (i.e. On the day of stay): 100 %, No Notice: 2 days So, please make sure to notify us about the cancellation 6 days before staying. Cancellation charge is applied to each day of your stay.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 16:00
Latest Check-out: 22:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Kyoto?
Map and Directions
Please exit Kyoto Station by the Central (Karasuma) Exit. You will be on the north-side of the station.
Follow these instructions to come to our guesthouse.
WALKING (10-15 min)
1. Once you are out in front of the station, you should see Kyoto Tower. Come to the crosswalk on the right side, Starbucks will be in front of you. This street is called Karasuma St.; continue to follow it going straight. Walk for a while, having Kyoto station at your back and the tower to your left.
2. After passing a large temple called “Higashihongan-ji” you will come to a convenience store called “7-Eleven.”
3. Right before 7-Eleven is a small street. Turn left and follow it until the street almost ends. You will find us on your right.
BUS (7 min)
1. Take the City Bus No.50 at B2 from the bus terminal in front of Kyoto Station.
2. Please get off at “Nishinotoin-Rokujo” bus stop; there is a coin parking lot in front of you. Cross the street at the traffic light nearby.
3. Follow the path with pink pavement and you will find “Nagomi-Ryokan Yuu” with a large red umbrella on your left after a brief walk. The staff there will take you to Annex.
TAXI (7 min)
1. Catch a taxi in front of the station.
2. Please tell your taxi driver to go to “Wakamiya-Rokujo.”
3. When you arrive just before the crossing there, you will see “Nagomi-Ryokan Yuu” with a large red umbrella on your left.
*** Nagomi-Ryokan Yuu is associated with Ikoi-no-ie.