- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Free City Maps
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Not Included"
- Towels for hire
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
1.check-in time:PM 4:00 - PM 10:00
2.check-out time:- AM11:00
3.reception hour:AM8:00 - AM11:00 ＆ PM4:00 - PM10:00
4.payment:Cash(JPY),Credit Card（visa, Master card, American Express）
(1) If cancelled or modified up to 7days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
(2) If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
(3) However high-season is exception. Any cancel is not allowed and will cause 100% cancellation charge.
(1)7 years old but with a guardian
(2)people of 17 years old or under will be required to submit prior confirmation of a letter of content from guardian.
8.Pets are not allowed.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 16:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Kyoto?
Map and Directions
From JR Kyoto station
1. Take subway Karasuma Line to northern direction.
2. Get off at Shijo station and go to Exit 21.
3. Walk towards North along Karasuma Str.
4. Turn left at Nishikikoji Str. and walk little more.
5. You will see a building which has an Irish Pub named Filed on 2nd floor. There is an elevator over a shop curtain. Take elevator to 4th floor.
6. It takes about 3 min. on foot from Shijo station.
From Kansai Airport
1. Take Airport bus for Kyoto at Kansai Airport.
2. Get off at Shijo-Karasuma stop .
3. It takes about 4 min. on foot from the bus stop.