- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
1. Check-in Time: from 16:00 to 21:00.
(1) After 21:00, nobody can enter our hostel without PIN code of the entrance.
(2) We consider you as No Show if you do not come by 21:00 without any contact.
(3) In any cases, we ask all the guests to show their passports due to security reasons or administrative issue upon their arrival.
2. Check-out Time: from 07:00 tp 11:00.
3. Payment: Cash (JPY) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) Any cancellation received within 3 days prior to arrival date will incur the 50% of the room fare charge.
(3) We charge 100% of the room fare if you cancelled on the accommodation day.
(4) Failure to arrive at oru hotel will be treated as a No-Show; 100% of the room fare will be charged and no refund will be given.
(Based on the Reception business hour, from 08:00 to 21:00 in Japan Standard Time.)
5. Age Restriction:
(1) The miniumu age to stay at the hostel is 6 years old.
(2) A child is counted as an adult.
6. Reception Hours: from 8:00 to 21:00.
7. No smoking in the entire building.
8. Pets are not allowed.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 09:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hiroshima?
About The Evergreen Hostel
We invite EVERGREEN guests from all corners of the globe to The Evergreen Hostel. Be active, fresh and young forever regardless of your age, just like an EVERGREEN tree or bush keeps its leaves for the whole year.
●Special location:Walkable from the world famous “Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park” and “Atomic Bomb Dome”. In the heart of the city, come see what Hiroshima and Honkawa-cho area have to offer.
●Original beds in quiet dorm rooms: No-shake, 100% original, stable wooden bunk beds made just for you.
●Cozy common area: You can be totally relaxed in a lounge with a big glass window.
The Evergreen Hostel is right on the edge on the world famous “Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park” and “Atomic Bomb Dome”, only 3 minutes on foot.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.