- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Breakfast Not Included
- Free City Maps
- Hair Dryers
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
1. Check-in time: from 15:00 to 22:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in / after check out, we can keep If for free within the day.
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: from 7:00-22:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 3 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 2 days before Arrival Date ：50 ％ of the first night
(4) on the day or No Show：100 % of the first night
6. Age restriction: over 4 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Hot Spring Tax Is NOT included; we collect 150 yen per person per night when check-in.
10. Breakfast is NOT included. You can order when check-in.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hakone?
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Superior 8 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
Deluxe 4 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
Standard 3 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
Standard Twin Private Ensuite
Standard Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
About Emblem Flow Hakone
Emblem Flow is a Hotel/Hostel with Onsen and Bar, located only 1 minute from Gora station.
The concept is 'Feel the Flow, Chill in Hakone'.
The place is for travelers seeking opportunity to enjoy both Japanese traditional culture and interaction with locals and other travelers.
Emblem Flow has hot spring (Onsen) and bar that you can chat with people, so that you can enjoy both of it.
Note about Hot Spring Tax
*According to the local law of Hakone city, since we have hot spring inside the property, we need to collect 150 yen per person per night from all of our guests upon check-in.
Hakone is a traditional hot spring town with beautiful nature.
Especially around Gora, there are beautiful gardens and museums.
There are several traditional souvenir shops near the train station.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.