- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hot Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Washing machine
Mobay Kotch Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 18:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception opening times; 8am to 6pm.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly"
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Montego Bay?
Map and Directions
i. Directions from the Airport
To get from the airport, one may take a taxi or request for an airport pick up by Mobay Kotch.
In the instance that an airport pick up is requested, a small fee will be charged. When taking a taxi from the airport the address of the Townhouse located at 16 Church Street, opposite the Parish Church will be sufficient.
ii. Directions from Knutsford Express
To get from Knutsford Express, one may walk, request for a pick up by Mobay Kotch or take a taxi. The directions for the taxi is the same at noted above.
In the instance of walking, it is approximately a 5-10 minute walk.
- Take left when leaving the Knutsford Express compound (10 Harbour Circle) and follow the road to the traffic light.
- At the traffic light, cross over Howard Cooke Highway towards Market Street
- Continue on Market Street towards Sam Sharpe Square on St. James Street
- At Sam Sharpe Square, take a left on St. James Street and continue towards Church Street (where Captains Bakery and a Digicel store are on opposing street corners).
- Take a left at Church Street and continue down the road through the 1st set of traffic lights and the property (the brick building next to the building on the corner) is on the left directly opposite the parish church.