- Breakfast Not Included
- Free City Maps
- Hot Showers
- Luggage Storage
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Towels Not Included"
Camping Rialto offers various brand new clean accommodation that will make your stay in Venice cheap but extremely comfortable:
In case of no show or late cancellation you will be charged for the first night accommodation.
In case of late arrival, please contact the property.
RECEPTION OPENING TIMES: from 07.30 am to 12.30 am and from 14.30 pm to 22.30 pm.
Check in from 15.00 pm - Check out strictly before 10.00 am.
In case of late check out an additional night will be charged on the final invoice.
- Final cleaning fee for overnight in Glamping Bungalow Tent / Mobilehome / Chalet of € 15.00 will be added to the balance due to the campsite and paid on check out
- Towels are available for rent € 2.50 per towel + € 5.00 of deposit that will be refund once the towel will be returned
- Wi-Fi connection (only in the bar area) € 2.00 for a 24 hours password valid for one device only
- Breakfast is not included in the price
- Overnight car parking inside the campsite € 6.00 during low season per car per night / € 7.00 during high season per car per night (till 10.00 am of the departure day)
- Overnight motorbike parking inside the campsite € 4.50 per motorbike per night (till 10.00 am of the departure day)
- Dogs are allowed with an extra charge of € 2.50 per dog per night.
- Tourist tax is not included in the price. An extra amount of euro 0.10 per person over 17 years old per night will be requested on check out.
- A fee of euro 0.40 per person per night will be charged on the final invoice as an eco-contribution
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly"
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Venice?
Map and Directions
how to reach us:
exit from the motorway at the Mestre Villabona tollbooth and take the A57 (Tangenziale di Mestre). Take the third exit Terraglio. At the roundabout take the second exit to via Martiri della Libertà SS13s and follow the street in direction Venice. At the roundabout take left in direction Campalto / Aeroporto (third exit) and take via Orlanda. Just after the Lidl supermarket (that you will see on your left hand site) on the right there is the Camping Rialto entry.
exit from the motorway at the Venezia Est tollbooth and follow in direction Aeroporto. Follow the signs to the airport. Leave the airport entry on the left and proceed straight on in directgion Venezia / Campalto. At the traffic light go straight on on the main road via Orlanda. Just after the petrol station Beyfin (that you will see on your left) always on the main road on the left you will the the Camping Rialto entry.
From Venezia Santa Lucia train station: outside the train station take right and cross the bridge called Ponte di Calatrava / Ponte della Costituzione and reach Piazzale Roma main bus station. Take bus nr 5 and get off at the stop called Via Orlanda Chiesa/Camping Rialto, right in front of the campsite entry.
From Piazzale Roma main bus station: take bus nr 5 and get off at the stop called Via Orlanda Chiesa/Camping Rialto, right in front of the campsite entry. Last bus from Venice is at 00.40.
From Mestre train station: cross the road in front of the train station and take bus 15 in direction Campalto and get off at the stop called Via Orlanda Chiesa/ Camping Rialto, right in front of the campsite entry.
Bus nr 15: Monday to Saturday last bus from Mestre train station to the campsite is at 19.59. Sunday and holidays last bus from Mestre train station to the campsite is at 20.03.
form marco polo venice airport: from the ground floor of the airport take bus nr 15. Get off at the bus stop via Orlanda Chiesa/Camping Rialto. Cross the road right in front of the campsite.
Otherwise from the airport take bus nr 5 and get off at the last stop of via Sabbadino in Campalto. Cross the road and take right reaching the main road. On the left you will find the campsite entry.
Bus nr 5: last bus from Marco Polo airport to the campsite is at 01.18.
from treviso canova airport: take the RyanAir shuttle bus (ATVO) till Piazzale Roma Venice main bus station. Take bus nr 5 and get off at the stop called Via Orlanda Chiesa/Camping Rialto, right in front of the campsite entry. Last bus from Venice is at 00.40.
The RyanAir shuttle bus timetable can be visited at the page: www.actv.it
from the port of venice
By car: follow the road in direction Marco Polo Airport. The campsite is on the right side of the road at the number 16 of via Orlanda in Campalto (just after the Lidl supermarket that you will see on your left).
By bus: take the People Mover to Piazzale Roma main bus station and from the red section A1 take bus nr 5 and get off at the stop called Via Orlanda Chiesa/Camping Rialto, right in front of the campsite entry. Last bus from Venice is at 00.40.
Please notice that the campsite is not responsible of bus timetable changes.