- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Hire
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Linen Not Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Not Included"
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Payment is cash upon arrival.
- Check-in: 3pm till late. Check-out: 10am - Luggage room available for free upon arrival and until 9pm on day of departure. A valid ID or a valid passport is required. The person who reserves must be registered as a guest.
- In all private and shared dorm rooms we charge €3.00 for linen. This charge is compulsory and guests are not allowed to bring their own bed linens or sleeping bags.
Room prices do not include the Rome City Tax (01/01/2011) which is €3,50 per person per night.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Rome?
4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
8 Bed Mixed Dorm
10 Bed Mixed Dorm
Single Private Ensuite
3 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
Double Bed Private Ensuite
Deluxe 4 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
About M&J Hostel
M& J Place Hostel / Hotel, opened in 1995, has the best location in Rome. It is a 2 minute walk from main Termini Station, Shuttle buses to/from airports, and is just walking distance to main sites.
M& J Hostel is good value for money with many facilities and amenities for the right price! We have both dorms as well as luxury Zen-style private hotel rooms in the heart of Rome.
“So, wake-up and enjoy a hot shower with clean towels, grab a buffet breakfast in our cafe and chat with your friends, free Wi-Fi! Then, discover the city on our maps and see the sights on our Tours. Take advantage of the no-lockout and be ready for a delicious pizza or pasta in our cafe, or meet people in our common room. You may end up with them for a drink! You can stay out all night as we are open 24 hours with no curfew . Leave your luggage with us in our free storage room before your departure by train (2mins), Bus (2mins) or taxi. Arrivederci a Roma! “
Hostel Services Include:
- 24 Hour Reception
- Colazione Italiana ( Cappuccino , Croissant , Juice ) or Full Breakfast ( ham, Omelette, tomatoes, Mozzarella, Orange Juice, Coffe )
- Free fast WiFi in common areas, Free additional computers to use
- Use of fully equipped Kitchen
- Free Maps and Information available 24 hours a day
- Hot Showers 24hrs
- Towels for sale
- No Curfew or Lock-out
- Non-Smoking Bedrooms
- Common open until late
- Lively Bar and Restaurant on the ground floor of the hostel - The Living Room Café -offer great discounts
- Small safety box for valuables
- Discounts also at local facilities/services including Laundromat, Scooter Rental, Bar, Clubs, Tours and more
- Tours of the City and Vatican available (extra fee )
- Taxi to/from airport (55 Euro, on request)
- Luggage room available for free upon arrival and until 9pm on day of departure.
- Free Info on other hostels or destinations in Italy
- No elevator available
- And…..if it’s your Birthday, We give you a nice surprise gift!
In the Private Rooms we offer extra services like TV with international channels, computer with free internet access , AC, Energy Saving System for electricity, towels, computer sized safe box.
To relax, have a look at our Italian Restaurant and Bar The Living Room Cafe which is open all day, and which offer great discounts to hostel guests. So, if you are craving a cappuccino and croissant, pasta, salad or pizza, The Living Room Cafe is the place to be for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner or for a cold beer or cocktail with friends in the evening. Also, we have a special selection of homemade Italian desserts and pastries, including a mouth-watering Tiramisu’.
Not all rooms have the same services included in the price.
Bed linens are included in our single, double and triple rooms. In all private and shared dorm rooms we charge €3.00 for linen. This charge is compulsory and guests are not permitted to bring their own bed linens or sleeping bags.
- Payment is cash only upon arrival.
- Cancellations are accepted two days before arrival, using the email you reserved with
- You must re-confirm your booking before arrival
Room prices do not include the new Rome City Tax (01/01/2011) which is 3.50 Euros per person per night
For groups larger than 10 people, please use the special inquiry form, otherwise your booking will not be processed.
Dorms are mostly with private bath inside. We also have female dorms.
Bed linens are included in our single rooms, double rooms and rest of private rooms. In shared dorm rooms we charge €3 for linen. This charge is compulsory and guests are not permitted to bring their own bed linens or sleeping bags.
In the Private Rooms we offer extra services like TV with international channels, computer with free internet access , AC, Energy Saving System for electricity, computer sized safe box
Near the hostel you can find all kinds of shops like Supermarkets, ice-cream places, pharmacies, travel agencies, newspaper stands, bookstores, Museums, Parks, clothes stores, call-centres, and more…
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.