- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Wheelchair Friendly
Ostello Bello Grande's Policies & Conditions:
Check in 24 Hrs
Check out 11:30
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Child friendly: children under the age of 4 can sleep in parents' bed for free (in private rooms)
Reception Available 24 hours
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Pet Friendly"
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Milan?
4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
5 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
4 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
5 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Double Bed Private Ensuite
Deluxe Single Private Ensuite
Twin Private Ensuite
3 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
Single Private Ensuite
4 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
About Ostello Bello Grande
Ostello Bello, the most famous and exciting property in Italy, gets bigger and becomes Ostello Bello Grande, only 50 meters from Milan Central Station. We are happy to host you in our 'Brand New Hostel', feel free to enjoy all our (free!) facilities!
The best location: Ostello Bello Grande is only 100 meters from Central Train Station, where you can find the Airport shuttles to Linate, Malpensa and Bergamo airport, the green and yellow subway line, buses, tram and, of course, train to all the italian cities.
The Duomo square is easily reachable by 3 subway stops or by a nice 20 minutes walk through the main city attractions.
The Isola nightlife district, the Alcatraz Club, the famous shopping street Buenos aires are few minutes by walk from Ostello Bello Grande.
Staff: Our team has traveled throughout the five Continents, visiting more than 300 hostels. As property guests ourselves, we want to provide the best hospitality and experience to other fellow travelers! We speak English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Japanese, German and Slovenian.
Value for money & facilities: we know Milano is a little expensive and it’s not easy to be a traveler (or a tourist) in this city, that’s why we decided to offer you all the services you may need including them for free in our price.
- All Ensuite Rooms / Air con. in all rooms and common areas
- Free Open WiFi (100Mb) in all rooms and common areas / Free use of laptops / Free prints for your next boarding pass or tickets
- Free flow Breakfast anytime you wake up (including cereals, muesli, fresh fruits, eggs, yoghurt, fruit jams, choco cream, bread, juices, milk, butter, honey etc.)
- Free Welcome Drink (pint of beer, glass of wine, coffee, cappuccino, juices, softdrinks…)
- Free Dinner at our typical Italian Aperitivo (7pm-9pm)
- 24 hours Reception and Bar
- 24 hours Free flow Coffee, Tea and Mate
- 24 hours guests’ Kitchen with free food
- 3 open air Terraces with hammocks, vegetable gardens and BBQ
- Lounge with TVsat (with DVD, Wii PS3), boardgames, pingpong, fussball, arcade games etc. etc.
- Musical instruments (piano, 6/12 string guitars)
- Free Tours and Infos / Free city maps
- By request: Free shampoos & soaps / Free earplugs / Free Hairdryer / Free Iron board
- Free locks / Free lockers / Free safe deposit box at the reception / Free luggage storage
- Free linen / Free towels (by request)
- Pets are more than welcome (in private rooms)
- all taxes included (10 % VAT and 2.00€ p/night Milan Tourist Tax)
If you want a quiet and relaxed environment, our kitchen and our beautiful 6th floor rooftop are always open only for our guests; to the ones who want to meet people and have some drinks, our bar is the right place to be! Here you can enjoy our free aperitivo, our exhibitions and concerts, you can play instruments, drink with your fellow travelers or merge with locals.
Safety: every guest has his own locker in his room and we will provide you with padlocks for free as you check in. You can also use a safe deposit box at the reception for your “small” value items (laptop, money, passports…). Luggage storage is free for early check in or check out.
Cleanliness: As you check-in you will be showed around all the hostel; by doing this we can check and verify everyday (about 30 times per day) the cleanliness and the maintenance works in the rooms and in the common areas. We are very meticulous and serious about this, so if you ever notice something to fix (but you won't), please let us know!
Ostello Bello Grande is only 100 meters from Central Train Station.
Here you can find the Airport shuttles to Linate, Malpensa and Bergamo airport, which leave every half an hour. The train station itself is the link to all other Italian cities. Also you can reach every city area with Metro (yellow & green), Tram and many Buses to take you to local sites.
The Isola nightlife district, the Alcatraz Club, the famous shopping street Buenos aires are few minutes from Ostello Bello Grande.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.