- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Telephone Fax Facilities
Check-in time from 14:00 to 24:00
Check-out time 11:00
According to the City Coucil resolution n.12 of 02/03/2015, from April 1st the City of Florence will introduce the tourism tax,applied to non-resident overnight staying, for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights. The tourism tax rate is Euro 1,50 for night. It is not applied to:
- children (up to 12 years old)
- people, who provide assistance to patients in hospital, max one each patient
- people/family, who provide assistance to underage patients in hospital, max two each patient.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Florence?
Map and Directions
From the train station Santa Maria Novella, you can get at the hostel by bus. The ticket costs €1,20 and you can buy it before getting on board or it would be more expensive! ;)
- Looking at the platform, take the right exit and go the left.
- You will see the bus stop of n°17 direction VIALE VERGA.
- Get off at SETTE SANTI bus stop.
- There is a big church on the street in front of you and a gate on the left side of it.
- Cross the street, go in and you will find us.
From Campo di Marte railway station:
- take the bridge going in the opposite direction of the ticket office
- walk all over the bridge and get into "Viale M. Fanti"
- keep walking straight ahead till the traffic light
- turn left into "Viale dei Mille"
- keep walking for 50m, we're located right next to the church to your left