- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
Hostel Terms and Conditions
1. Check IN time is from 2 pm. Please give us notice if you arrive later than 2 pm to secure your booking.
2. Check OUT time is 10:30 am.
(a) If you would like to extend your stay, please let reception know 24 hours before with a deposit to secure your room. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment. We have a high volume of bookings.
(b) Any late check outs will be charged with a fee.
3. FULL PAYMENT on arrival in CASH or with CREDIT CARD (extra charge of 3.5% on top)
4. *Cancellation Policies*
(a) A full refund will be given, when notice is before 48 hours
(b) 50% refund will be given, when notice is before 24 hours
(c) NO refund will be give, when notice is less than 24 hours
5. Minimum age to stay at the hostel is 18 years old.
6. Dorm beds are allocated on a first come first served basis by the Hostelworld booking system. If you are a booking of 2+ pax and would like to be in the same room together, please email us to allocate your beds together. Dorms have a max capacity of 3 beds.
7. Bringing your own alcohol inside the hostel is PROHIBITED. We provide safe alcohol at the bar. All outside alcohol will be confiscated and can be collected upon check out.
8. STRICTLY NO DRUGS. Taking or dealing drugs is a big NO! Anyone caught, will be evicted immediately and will be reported to the police.
9. Any damages caused by drugs or alcohol will be charged accordingly.
10. 24 hour CCTV and night security are provided. Please keep all your belongings in the lockers provided. We are not liable for any loss.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Gili Trawangan?
Map and Directions
If you arrive at the harbour of Gili Trawangan, either with a speedboat from Bali or from the Airport of Lombok ( the harbour is easy to recognize: A big GILI TRAWANGAN sign is welcoming you) turn right and at the first crossing left again into the first backroad called Jl. Ikan Hiu. From there turn right and keep walking until you find Gili Castle on the right hand side.
It is easy to allocate as it it built next to mosque- just find the big mosque tower.
From Gili Castle it is only one minute further down the road and you will find Gili Mansion to your left.