- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Express check-in / out
- Games Room
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and card.
5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction. Guests must be 18 years or more, regardless of whether they are accompanied with adults or not. We do not recommend our hostels to families.
7. No pets.
8. In case of a group of 4 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group stay of more than 8 people at any of our hostels.
- If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
9. Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
10. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
11. You are required to make a 100% pre-payment at the time of your check-in.
12. Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hostel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
13. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
14. Alcohol or substance abuse is strictly prohibited in the hostel premises.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Varkala?
Map and Directions
If you are coming via train, get down at Varkala Sivagiri Station and take an auto for Thiruvambady. The board with the direction sign will be on the main road. The cost for auto will be approximately Rs. 100/-
If you're taking a bus from Bangalore, you'll have to get down at Kallambalam. Further to this, either you can take an auto or a private bus which runs frequently.