- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Board Games
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Currency Exchange
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
1. Check-in from 13:00 hrs to 22:00 hrs. Later check-in is possible, if requested for in advance.
2. Check-out before 11:00 hrs.
3. Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability.
4. Breakfast and taxes included.
5. Payment upon arrival by cash/credit card/debit card.
6. Cancellation policy: 24 hours. At least 1 day advance notice for cancellation, otherwise, you need to pay first night balance as late cancellation fee/no show fee.
7. In case of reservation of 4 or more persons, which qualifies as a group booking, cancellation should be made 7 days prior to check-in date to get a full refund.
8. Valid photo ID along with address proof for Indian citizens and a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals is required during check-in. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
9. We have an age restriction of 10 years as the lower age limit. However, any one above 10 years and below the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult.
10. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the hostel.
11. NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area.
12. Reception working hours: 8 AM - 10 PM.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Varanasi?
Deluxe 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Deluxe 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Deluxe 6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite
Cohostel in Varanasi is next to a 500-year old temple in the old city of Benaras. The hostel is perfectly located for those wanting to discover the fascinating network of alleys dating back to more than 2000 years.
The banks of the river Ganges are less than a minute’s walk from the hostel and most of the cultural attractions are at a walking distance from here. The rooftop of the hostel offers a panoramic view of the holy river and this world's oldest continuously inhabited cities.
The hostel offers 6-bed, 8-bed, female-only dorms and private rooms. Most of the dorms and private rooms have a view of the Ganges river. Multiple common rooms are available to our guests including an in-house cinema, library, board games and our rooftop kitchen which offers panoramic views of the Ganges. A buffet breakfast is included in the price. The hostel offers several bespoke guided walking tours which includes boat tours and several other social activities.
The hostel is located in the tourist district called Pandey Ghat, 'The Hippie Lane' next to the River Ganges. The area is called Bangali Tola and is a blend of vivid colors, shops, restaurants and cafes. Famous temples such as the Kashi-Vishwanath Temple and the Burning Ghats are just a short walk away. This area is also the foodies paradise with all of the must-eat places being in a walking distance from the hostel.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.