- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Reception (limited hours)
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted with extra fee.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes not included . 1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Pushkar?
Map and Directions
1. Using a cab
A. Coming from Jaipur: Ask your driver to take you from Pushkar Bypass road. Once you hit Ajmer Nagaur Road, take right and then move upto Marwar bus stand. Take a left on VIP road opposite Marwar bus stand and take right. You will see The Hosteller Hostel board immediately after taking a right.
B. Coming from Ajmer: Ask your driver to continue on Ajmer - Nagaur road till Marwar bus stand. Then take a left on VIP road opposite Marwar bus stand and take right. You will see The Hosteller Hostel board immediately after taking a right.
(Cost INR 300-500)
2. Public Transport to Pushkar
A. From Ajmer Bus Stand: Take a bus and it will drop you at Gurudwara bus stand. Walk towards Pushkar lake on Main Market Road for about 500 meters. The Hosteller Hostel is located right opposite Nagar Palika next to Badri Ghat.
Alternatively you can also take a tuk-tuk from the Bus Stand and ask him to drop you at Holi Ka Chowk. The Hosteller entrance is located at Holi Ka Chowk.
(Bus from Ajmer cost : INR 15-20 per person)
(Tuk-tuk : INR 50)