- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Reading Light
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. We send you an email with detailed directions to the hostel and how to avoid the common Pushkar scams within a few hours of receiving your booking. Please read this email carefully. Look at your spam folder in case you do not receive the email within 12 hours.
2. The prices are exclusive o Goods and Service Tax applied by Government of India and will be charged extra above the room rates as per the rates defined by the Government.
3. If you are arriving very early, please make sure you book the previous night. The earliest check-in is 12:30pm on the day of booking (e.g., for a booking of the 12th, earliest check-in is 12:30pm on the 12th). You are welcome to wait in our common room if you would like, but for 3-4am arrivals, we recommend booking an extra night.
4. Credit cards accepted with 2.5% additional bank charge.
5. 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
6. No children below the age of 18 allowed.
7. 24-hour check-in permitted but earliest check-in for the night is 12:30pm. latest check out is 11:00PM.
8. Residents of Pushkar and Ajmer are not permitted to stay at the hostel.
9. No alcohol allowed on premises.
10. We need a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals and a valid photo ID and address proof for Indian nationals during check-in.
11. We have a strict advance payment policy at check-in.
12. We are a travelers' hostel and do not encourage group stays and long stays. For bookings of more than 6 people or stays of more than 15 days, please email us first to get authorization. Else, we reserve the right to terminate your booking without any refunds.
13. We are much better over email than phones. So email us with your questions before calling us :)
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 13:00
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Pushkar?
Map and Directions
Hopping on the parallel railroads:
The mini-city of Pushkar is at a mere distance of 18 Kms from Ajmer, a prominent railhead in the region. Arrive through the railroads from parts of the country to Ajmer and catch up a bus from herein to the Pushkar town for dirt cheap prices as low as Rs.20-40.
Alternatively, you may hire a personal mini van from Ajmer to Pushkar or a tuk-tuk, either of which might cost you between Rs.200-400. The drop in Pushkar is Brahma Temple Parking, in case you take a tuk tuk, from herein Moustache is a mere 50 meters.
A shared cab will most probably drop you at Gurudwara which is about 1.4 km from hostel. And another tuk tuk to the ghat would cost you about Rs.50.
The highways to Pushkar:
Moustache here in Pushkar is fully equipped with its parking spaces, so in case you wish to drive to our location, come over to Brahma Temple in Pushkar, walk past the temple and move south on Brahma Temple Road till you reach G Art Emporium on your left.
Turn right here and walk for another 130 metres, we are located opposite Pushkar Adventure Camp on your right. Park your vehicle towards the right wall walk, through and hola, welcome to Moustache!
Through the air:
Kishangarh Airport is the nearest to Pushkar, about 40 Kms from the town, though regular flights from across multiple cities are only operated from Sanganer Airport in Jaipur, about 140 Kms from Pushkar.