- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Express check-in / out
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Fridge Freezer"
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Washing machine
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:30 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 14:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to New Delhi?
Deluxe 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 8 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Superior 8 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Superior 6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
About Aazaadi Hostels
From a safe and chic neighbourhood to easy accessibility, we've got it all covered.
Dorms provide you with a cozy resting space, while a dedicated library brings out the bookworm in you. With an open terrace that accommodates a rooftop cafe along side a bonfire, an indoor cafe, multiple recreational spaces and a 24*7 store at a stone's throw, we at Aazaadi Hostels take care of you.
The nearest metro station is less than a kilometre away making for easy conveyance, but if the outdoors don't interest you, the Aazaadi Daawat - an intimate dinner setting with an art exhibit is a sure winner.
we provide you the dorm.
- Hauz Khas Village and Deer Park- For leisurely strolls filled with cafes and little vintage stores.
- Sarojini Market- Street shopping.
- Chandni Chowk- The charm of Old Delhi bubbling in the midst of a find-all market and scrumptious street food.
- Red Fort- Take in the remains of the country's past cultures, full of grandeur.
- Nizamuddin Dargah- The best of local mughlai street food coupled with the serenity of one of the most beautiful mosques in the country.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.