- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Meals available
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
Check In/Check Out policies
• Check In: 13:00
• Check Out: 11:00
• In case the traveller arrives earlier than the check in time, the guest can hangout in the common area till check in time. (However, if the guests are arriving as early as 5:30-6 AM, it is highly recommended to book a bed for the previous night to ensure a good night’s sleep)
• Late check out can be available on prior request and is subject to availability
• Travellers can keep the luggage, post check out, at the hostel’s cloak room, in case of late departure from respective cities.
• The Hosteller, a chain of backpackers’ hostels, is a super cool, young, vibrant and is unlike a hotel that encourages travellers and young backpackers from all around the world. It functions as a community style and a self serving facility with coworking environment. However, for these reasons, we recommend the travellers/solo travellers/backpackers/group of friends/families/pets and everyone else visiting our hostels to NOT treat us like a hotel
• All guests must be of at least 18 years + to reserve and stay in our hostels
• According to government regulations, it is MANDATORY for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in
• The identification proofs accepted are passport, aadhar card, driving license and voter ID card. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card. Guests with local IDs will not be allowed admission at all our hostels
• 100% payment is MANDATORY during check in
• Non resident guests visit timing: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM and are not allowed inside the rooms/dorms
• In case of people travelling in a group, accommodation in same dorm room is subject to availability
• Local laws, above the company policy, shall be applicable as per case basis
• Management is not to be held responsible for personal belongings of the guests and travellers shall be responsible for their luggage and other essentials while staying at the hostel
• Pets are strictly not allowed in all our hostels
• Should any action by a traveller be deemed inappropriate by the management or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention, the management reserves the right (after the allegations have been investigated) to take action in the matter.
• Right to admission is reserved.
• Every foreign guest at all The Hosteller hostels must carry and present during the time of check-in with their passport and a valid visa in originals.
• Every Pakistani guest at all The Hosteller hostels must carry and present during the time of check-in with an additional residence permit letter from the Indian High Commission in Islamabad along with the passport and valid visa in originals.
• Local residents are not allowed to stay at The Hosteller. Local residents i.e. people living in the city or any adjoining areas where a The Hosteller is located are not allowed to stay at the The Hosteller in the respective city. The staff at all the hostels will ascertain the city of the guests’ residence on the basis of the address proof that the guests provided during check-in.
• In case of cancellations 72 hours prior to arrival time (1300 hours), 100% booking amount will be refunded
• In all other cases, a 100% cancellation amount would be charged
• We have a 3 day cancellation policy (i.e. 72 hours from the standard check-in time 13:00). Your booking amount is eligible for a refund only if we are informed 72 hours in advance. Failure to inform us within this time will result in cancellation charges.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to New Delhi?
Map and Directions
From Indira Gandhi International Airport
1. By bus
Use Bus No. 392B from Indira Gandhi International Airport to Dhaula Kuan/Satya Niketan, then walk(3 min) to Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus Metro Station, then take metro straight to Ashram Metro Station, then walk(3 min) to The Hosteller New Delhi
2. By Taxi
You can queue for public taxi at Indira Gandhi International Airport inside the terminal itself and get a pre-paid booking to The Hosteller New Delhi which is around 22 kms depending on the route you take from Indira Gandhi International Airport, the taxi fee is around INR500. The price might be different based on the traffic jam. You can also take an Uber or an Ola which is the suggested me.ans of transport
From Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station
1. By bus
There are no buses from the Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station to The Hosteller New Delhi
2. By Taxi
You can queue for public taxi at the taxi bay to take a prepaid taxi to The Hosteller New Delhi which is 1.9 kms from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station, the taxi fee is around INR150. The price might be different based on the traffic jam. We would suggest travellers to take an Uber or Ola to The Hosteller New Delhi.