- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Wake-up calls
1. Check-in Time: from 13:00.
(1) For guests arriving at the hostel before check-in time, early lounging facility is available from 06:00 to 13:00 for free.
(2) For guests arriving before 06:00, we advise the guest to book the previous night, to ensure that you get a good rest.
2. Check-out Time: before 10:00.
3. Payment: Full balance must be paid in cash or credit card upon checking in.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(1) A fully refundable linen deposit of INR500 is collected at the time of check-in.
(2) This deposit is returned to you at the time of check-out up on handing over the linen back at the reception.
(3) This is to ensure non-intrusive housekeeping in the dorms.
6. Reception Working Hours: 24 hours.
7. No Delhi-NCR or adjacent area residents will be allowed to stay at the property.
(1) All Indian citizens must carry a government authorized address Identification proof to be able to check-in at the property.
(2) All foreigners must carry and present their original passport along with a valid visa at the time of check-in.
(3) For Pakistani citizens, an additional residence permit letter from the High Commission of Islamabad is also mandatory for check in and Afghanistan Citizen same condition applied.
8. Group Bookings:
(1) We don't encourage more than 5 guests from one group to stay in the same room, as we would like our residents to mingle with everyone at the hostel.
(2) In case of exceptions, please do notify us by email at the time of booking.
(3) For a group of 5 or more guests checking in together, the hostel requires a 50% non-refundable advance payment to be transferred to the hostel bank account (available on request) to be able to confirm the booking.
- Please note that normal cancellation policy, does not apply to group bookings of 5 or more guests staying in the hostel.
9. You will get a confirmation email from the hostel within 12 hours after you bookings. Please read this email carefully, it will have your booking details and some essential information about Delhi and detailed directions to the hostel, and some important information.
- If you don't receive an email within 12 hours, then check your spam folder or send us email.
10. Only residents are allowed within the hostel complex.
- Guests can only be attended to at the reception area for short periods only.
11. All the guests staying in the hostel are eligible for the Breakfast and Common Room Access.
12. Green social Non-AC hours is from 14:00 to 21:00.
(1) Please note that during these times, all our common areas including the huge AC room with sprawling cushions and the bar area with computers to work on are fully air-conditioned.
(2) A fan is provided in the rooms that can be used during these hours for ventilation, in case you wish to stay in the room during these social hours.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
- Age Restriction
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to New Delhi?
Deluxe 8 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe Twin Private Ensuite
Deluxe 3 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
Deluxe 4 Bed Family Room Ensuite
Superior Double Bed Private Ensuite
Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite
About Hindustan-by Backpackers Heaven
Built on Western standards, this hostel offers all the comforts of a home away from home and will also give you experience of meeting other travelers including:
• friendly service
• clean and comfortable dorms as well as private rooms
• supportive staff
• hygienic facilities
• secure environment with a private locker of your own
• an active Wi-Fi service
On your arrival, the staff will meet with you to find out your particular needs and plans and help you to 'navigate' the sometimes complicated system we have here in India.
Such items would include:
• appointment with experienced travel agent to plan your journey
• entertainment events in the area when you are here
• the cheapest places to eat
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.