- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hot Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
- Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- Electric Cats reserves the right admission. Any guest deemed unruly or disrespectful to other guests and staff will be denied entry to the premises
- Check in Time: 11:00-22:30
- Check out time: 10:30.
- The property is located in a quiet forested area and noise levels will have to be kept low, especially after 10PM.
- Payment upon arrival by cash/card / Paytm / GooglePay .
- Taxes included.
- Breakfast included.
- Guests will be required to produce valid government-issued ID for Indians and passport for foreigners at the time of check in. Failure to do so will result in denial of entry into the premises with no refunds.
- 100% of the balance payment for the intended stay has to be made at the time of check in.
- Extensions will be allowed only after payment
- We do not confirm bookings of groups of more than 4 people. All such groups should contact the property directly for confirming their booking.
Please do not make multiple bookings.
- Though we are pet-friendly, the ability to be able to host a guest with pets will be dealt on a case-by-case basis.
- We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
- Non-smoking room but with designated smoking area within the premise.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 11:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly"
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Munnar?
Basic 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Basic 6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Basic 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
About Electric Cats Hostel Munnar
Electric Cats Hostel Munnar offers clean and safe accommodation in private rooms and mixed or female-only dorms. Our hostel has loads of open spaces and greenery around it and has a fantastic view of two hills on clear days. We offer all modern amenities like WiFi in all areas, a fully equipped kitchen, book exchange, free drinking water, basic power back up, paid laundry facilities and bicycle, fishing pole and hiking pole hire. All rooms and dorms have en suite bathrooms with western toilets and hot or cold showers. In addition to all this, each dorm bed is equipped with a reading light and a power socket, clean linen, lockers and duvets when the mercury dips.
The common area in the front is a great place to socialize, or enjoy a cup of coffee as you work on your laptop. The in-house cats will also keep you entertained if socializing is not your thing. As the hostel is located on a 1.5 acre property there's loads of nooks to practice yoga and meditation, grab a few beers under the trees, barbecue or to just read a book on a hammock. The property is located 2KM from the nearest town and is easily accessible by a Rs50/- tuk tuk ride. (There is an hourly bus service too) We are also located just 5 min walk away from the Sengulam Reservoir, which is a beautiful place to go kayaking. In addition to this, you can visit tea plantations, spice gardens, waterfalls, viewpoints, go on treks and bike tours as well as attend Kathak and Kalari performances. Our staff is also quite familiar with area and will be able to help you with things to do in and around Munnar, ticket booking and arranging reasonably-priced transport and trek guides.
All bathrooms are ensuite and are equipped with hot/cold showers and western WC.
Electric Cats Hostel Munnar is located 15KM from the hustle & bustle of Munnar Town, near the banks of the Sengulam reservoir. The hostel is surrounded by a lush tropical rainforest and the closest town - Anachal is 2KM away.
There are loads of things you could do like kayaking, going on treks, visiting tea plantations, spice gardens, waterfalls and view points, going on safaris and watching Kathak or Kalari performances. Please note that the last 200 metres to the hostel is on a dirt ro
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.