- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Express check-in / out
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Games Room
- Hot Showers
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and card.
5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction. Guests must be 18 years or more, regardless of whether they are accompanied with adults or not. We do not recommend our hostels to families.
7. No pets.
8. In case of a group of 4 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group stay of more than 8 people at any of our hostels.
- If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
9. Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
10. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
11. You are required to make a 100% pre-payment at the time of your check-in.
12. Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hostel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
13. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
14. Alcohol or substance abuse is strictly prohibited in the hostel premises.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Mukteshwar?
Map and Directions
Via Car (Roadtrip):
Mukteshwar is conveniently located in Uttarakhand, which is merely a 7-8 hours drive from Delhi. The road to Zostel Mukteshwar is very scenic and goes across the Northern Plains, Corbett Forest Areas and then through the mountains. Depending upon the route you take, you will pass through the tourist area of Nainital or Bhimtal before reaching the property.
Route From Delhi -
Option 1 - Delhi > Ghaziabad > Moradabad > Bazpur > Kathgodam > Bhimtal > Zostel Mukteshwar
Option 2 - Delhi > Ghaziabad > Moradabad > Bazpur > Nainital > Zostel Mukteshwar
Nearest Railway Station is at Kathgodam which is at a distance of 50 kms from Zostel Mukteshwar. Kathgodam Railway Station is the rail head to Uttarakhand and Kumaon and transportation can be easily arranged from there to the property Direct Shatabdi from Delhi runs to Kathgodam on a daily basis with travel time of less than 6 hours.
Taxi - A direct cab to the property from Kathgodam would not take more than 2 hours and can be easily arranged from the railway station. Approximate price ranges between 1100-1500 depending upon the season.
Unfortunately there are no direct buses plying to Mukteshwar from Delhi at this moment. However, direct buses ply regularly to Nainital (40 kms from Zostel Mukteshwar) and Haldwani (50kms from Zostel Mukteshwar) and subsequent local bus can be easily arranged from there to Mukteshwar.
Please note here that the property is located 3-4 kms from the Mukteshwar Bus Stop. Drop Off Point to be communicated to the bus - Kasiyalekh, Mukteshwar. Landmark - Neelkanth Hotel
Zostel Mukteshwar is just 200-300m walk away from the drop off point.
Alternatively, Bikes can be procured on rent in advance for your planned travel. Please contact +91-9971513119 prior to your arrival. Pick up of the bikes can be arranged from Haldwani, Kathgodam, Nainital and Mukteshwar conditional to prior information.
Please note: Bike rental is a third party association and not a sister concern of Zostel Mukteshwar.