- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Express check-in / out
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Games Room
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
* In case of a group of 4 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
* We strictly DO NOT allow a group stay of more than 8 people at any of our hostels.
* If the group behaviour at the behaviour is seen as a hindrance to the property environment, seen as a disturbance to others staying at the hostel, or create troubles in the management functioning, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation (without refunds).
* Zostel reserves the right to admission.
* Children below 18 years (whether accompanied or unaccompanied by a guardian) are not allowed in Zostel.
* We do not recommend our hostels to families.
* Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
* You are required to make a 100% pre-payment at the time of your check-in.
* Cancellations would only be entertained 72 hours prior to the standard check-in time.
* Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hostel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
* Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
* Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
* The standard check-in time is: 12:00 (noon); the standard check-out time is: 10:00
* Reception Working Hours: 08:00 to 21:00.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Leh?
Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 4 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite
Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite
Superior Double Bed Private Ensuite
Basic Twin Private Ensuite
About Zostel Leh
For the ones up for an adventure, Zostel Leh has bicycles available on rent for exploring the cold desert on your own. Trust us, it is the best way to do so. Make new friends in the spacious common room of the hostel and embark on a biking adventure of your own.
All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Zostel Leh features free WiFi throughout the property.
With its unmatched beauty and distinct cold desert charm, Leh is frequently called ‘a paradise for travellers’. Traveling to Leh is the perfect example of the phrase ‘Journey is as important as the destination’. Be it from the Manali route or the Srinagar route, the scenery on the way will leave you spellbound.
Zostel Leh is located on Karzu Road, near Circuit House, Leh. At a short walk distance from the Main Leh Market, and Leh Palace, the property is very strategically located in the central Leh. A short walk away from the travelers lane too which is lined with cafes and eateries to sooth your taste buds.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.