- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Fridge Freezer"
- Games Room
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Tours/Travel Desk
1. Check-Out Time: Up to 09.00 AM.
2. Check-in time: 11:00 AM (Early check-in subject to room availability).
3. Rooms are booked subject to final confirmation.
4. Extra mattresses will be charged at INR300/- per person.
5. Cancellation before 7 days of arrival dates: 01 full day retention to be charged. Cancellation before 3 days of arrival date: 50% of the total of booking charge / bill. Cancellation less than 03 days from arrival date: 100% of the total room bill will be charged.
6. For Group booking, cancellation will cost 01 full day room charge if done 30 days before arrival date.
7. Only Cash is allowed at the time of check in.
8. Guest need present a valid ID at the time of check in. Local Residents are not allowed to check in to the hostel.
9. The tax rate not inclusive is 10%.
10. 24 hours reception.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 11:00
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Leh?
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 4 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 3 Bed Mixed Dorm
Superior 4 Bed Male Dorm Ensuite
About Raybo Hostel
Raybo is a theme based hostel and draws its inspiration from temporary tents made up of Yak hair used by the nomadic people of Ladakh. These tents provide shelter to the shepherds on their long journeys into the secluded valleys where their sheep and yak graze.
To a layman a Raybo may appear as just another nomad’s tent, however it is symbolic of Changthang Nomad’s craftsmanship, perseverance and dedication to their beloved animals. Although this hostel tries to embody the true spirit of a nomadic life, we can only provide you with a glimpse to the simple and happy life of a Ladakhi shepherd (rarzie). In fact if you think about it you are a shepherd scaling places instead of mountains, chasing your wishes instead of sheep, but ultimately attaining true happiness from the beautiful mountains of Ladakh.
The hostel is located in beautiful area surrounded by lots of greenery, open agricultural fields with a magnificent view of the Stok Kangri Range whilst being located just a 10 mins walk away from the Main Market. Shanti Stupa is a 10 mins drive. Leh Palace is a 15 mins drive. Flowering Dharma a meditation center in Leh is our neighbor and our Guest may avail a free meditation class.
Our Guest can enjoy a range of activities from free meditation classes, curated mountain biking tours, trekking expeditions, yoga classes, bike rentals etc.
Staff is well trained to handle the needs of a backpacker and more importantly ensure safety of our guests.
Rooms are equipped with wooden bunk beds, white linen, warm quilts, pillows and a dedicated reading lamp and charging point along with free Wifi and 24 hours hot water. The common area features a traditional Ladakhi seating area along with Satellite TV, books, board games and common computer along with a printer/scanner. The Common kitchen is equipped with modern day kitchen amenities.
Main Market is a 10 mins walk. Shanti Stupa is a 10 mins drive. Leh Palce is a 15 mins drive. Flowering Dharma a meditation centre in Leh is our neighbor and our Guest may avail a free meditation course.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.