- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and card.
5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction. Guests must be 18 years or more, regardless of whether they are accompanied with adults or not. We do not recommend our hostels to families.
7. No pets.
8. In case of a group of 4 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group stay of more than 8 people at any of our hostels.
- If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
9. Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
10. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
11. You are required to make a 100% pre-payment at the time of your check-in.
12. Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hostel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
13. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
14. Alcohol or substance abuse is strictly prohibited in the hostel premises.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
- Age Restriction
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Kodaikanal?
Map and Directions
Situated in the lap of nature, Zostel Kodaikanal is a backpacker hostel that allows you to mingle with fellow travelers over bonfires & hikes. Set amid rolling hills and green surroundings, with views of The Palani Hills, this modest hostel is only 15-min drive from Kodaikanal Lake, a major highlight of the land and only 1.3kms away from Kurinji Andavar Temple.