- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Linen Included
- Meals available
- Reception (limited hours)
1.Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2.Check in from 12:00 noon to 23:00.
3.Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. Age restriction: Guests must be 18 years or more, regardless of whether they are accompanied with adults or not. We do not recommend our hostels to families.
6. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
7. In case of a group of 6 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group stay of more than 6 people at any of our hostels.
- If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
8. Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
9. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
10. You are required to make a 100% pre-payment at the time of your check-in.
11. Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hotel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
12. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
13. Alcohol or substance abuse is strictly prohibited in the hostel premises.
14. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Kalpa?
Basic 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite
About The Alpine Nest
The Alpine Nest Hotel is located in the middle of picturesque Reckong Peo city. It is located at Yuwaringi Village area on the main Peo-Kalpa Hospital road, 3.5 Km towards Kalpa from the downtown Reckong Peo and 1.5 Km from main Bus Stand Reckong Peo.
Hotel can be accessed by public transport throughout the day with cabs and public transport. Hotel is surrounded by apple orchard with the picturesque view of Kinnaur Kailash Mountain range and pine forest.
For dining we have 40 seated restaurant at the ground floor which mostly serves continental and Indian food. A visitor can take a walk to forest area nearby or take a walk to Yuwaringi Village. Visitor can visit Brelengi Gompa with distance of 850 m and 15 min walking from the Alpine Nest Hotel, also Chandika Devi Temple, Kothi is 1.8 Km and 5min walking.
We have 10 Rooms with attached Bathrooms and queen sized bed perfect for two people. We also have Dorm's for backpackers 6 dorm's each in two floors total of 12 Dorms.
Reckong Peo, also spelled Rekong Peo and simply known as Peo by the local inhabitants, is headquarters of Kinnaur district, one of the twelve administrative districts of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh.
At a height of 2,290 meters (7,513 ft), Reckong Peo is 260 kilometers (162 miles) from Shimla and seven kilometers (4⅓ miles) from Powari. Earlier Kalpa was the headquarters later changed to Reckong Peo, named after group of people who used to own this place in ancient times.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.