- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Express check-in / out
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and card.
5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction. Guests must be 18 years or more, regardless of whether they are accompanied with adults or not. We do not recommend our hostels to families.
7. No pets.
8. In case of a group of 4 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group stay of more than 8 people at any of our hostels.
- If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
9. Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
10. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
11. You are required to make a 100% pre-payment at the time of your check-in.
12. Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hostel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
13. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Jodhpur?
Deluxe 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 8 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
About Zostel Jodhpur
Located close to the Ghanta Ghar around which Jodhpur is built, Zostel Jodhpur manages to stay in Heart of The City : Makrana Moholla. Welcome to the town's coolest backpacker hostel where you can chill in our common area, watch hustle of the town from the cafe & gang up with others to explore Jodhpur. The chilled vibes oozing from the city resonates perfectly with Zostel Jodhpur.
Built with the inspiration of Jodhpuri Architecture and Interior. Overlooking the city with their protective gaze. Zostel Jodhpur is close to all the major attractions of the city. The colorful interiors of the hostel mirror the spirit of the city perfectly. Also, enjoy variety of food at our rooftop Multi-cuisine café. Being bored is not an option here.
With various stay options suiting all kinds of travelers, be prepared to experience Jodhpur like a local both inside and outside the hostel with Zostel!
The Gateway to the golden sands of Thar, the imperial city of Jodhpur echoes with medieval tales in the emptiness of the desert. Over years, Jodhpur has earned many monikers, ‘Blue City’ owing to the iconic blue rooftops of the old buildings and houses and ‘golden city’ owing to its proximity to Thar. Its opulence combined with remnants of royal heritage make it among the most popular cities in India.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.