- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Reading Light
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
Check In/Check Out policies
• Check In: 13:00
• Check Out: 11:00
• In case the traveller arrives earlier than the check in time, the guest can hangout in the common area till check in time. (However, if the guests are arriving as early as 5:30-6 AM, it is highly recommended to book a bed for the previous night to ensure a good night’s sleep)
• Late check out can be available on prior request and is subject to availability
• Travellers can keep the luggage, post check out, at the hostel’s cloak room, in case of late departure from respective cities.
• The Hosteller, a chain of backpackers’ hostels, is a super cool, young, vibrant and is, unlike a hotel that encourages travellers and young backpackers from all around the world. It functions as a community-style and a self-serving facility with coworking environment. However, for these reasons, we recommend the travellers/solo travellers/backpackers/group of friends/families/pets and everyone else visiting our hostels to NOT treat us like a hotel
• All guests must be of at least 18 years + to reserve and stay in our hostels
• According to government regulations, it is MANDATORY for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in
• The identification proofs accepted are passport, aadhar card, driving license and voter ID card. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID card. Guests with local IDs will not be allowed admission at all our hostels
• 100% payment is MANDATORY during check-in
• Non-resident guests visit timing: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM and are not allowed inside the rooms/dorms
• In the case of people travelling in a group, accommodation in a same dorm room is subject to availability
• Local laws, above the company policy, shall be applicable as per case basis
• Management is not to be held responsible for personal belongings of the guests and travellers shall be responsible for their luggage and other essentials while staying at the hostel
• Pets are strictly not allowed in all our hostels
• Should any action by a traveller be deemed inappropriate by the management or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention, the management reserves the right (after the allegations have been investigated) to take action in the matter
• Right to admission is reserved.
• Every foreign guest at all The Hosteller hostels must carry and present during the time of check-in with their passport and a valid visa in originals.
• Every Pakistani guest at all The Hosteller hostels must carry and present during the time of check-in with an additional residence permit letter from the Indian High Commission in Islamabad along with the passport and valid visa in originals.
• Local residents are not allowed to stay at The Hosteller. Local residents i.e. people living in the city or any adjoining areas where a The Hosteller is located are not allowed to stay at The Hosteller in the respective city. The staff at all the hostels will ascertain the city of the guests’ residence on the basis of the address proof that the guests provided during check-in.
-We have a 7-days cancellation policy (i.e. 7 days from the check-in date). Your booking amount is eligible for a refund only if we are informed 7 days in advance. Failure to inform us within this time will result in cancellation charges.
-Please note - payment of the balance amount is necessary at the time of check-in.
-The reservations made at the hostel are non-transferable. Therefore, it is mandatory for the guest in whose name the booking has been made to show up.
-Refunds would be made through bank transfer/ Same mode of payment when the payment was done and would take a processing time of 5-7 working days. The processing fee would be charged extra.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Jaisalmer?
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Basic 6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Basic 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
About The Hosteller Jaisalmer
Optimally located in the hub of the Golden City, The Hosteller Jaisalmer is a mere walk away from both the Jaisalmer Fort complex and the famous Gadisar Lake. An ideal place to spend your hours after exploring the city and taking in its sights and sounds.
We are one of the best hostels in Jaisalmer with 6 plush private rooms, 16 spacious dormitories, a charming library, a big common room full of indoor games, and most importantly, our stylish terrace cafe. The view from which is unbelievable. We also provide bikes on rent for your exploration adventures as well as add-on services like airport/station pick up, laundry, and several local tours. Themed in tangent to Jaisalmer’s rich culture and heritage, our hostel will feel like a home away from home but with plenty of friends from around the world.
Whether you are here for a day or two or more, The Hosteller will make sure YOU don’t miss anything. Our best picks from all the to-do lists in Jaisalmer are: explore the fort complex, go boating in the lake, check out the haunted village, satisfy your shopaholic side with vibrant markets and check out the mighty Thar desert.
The Hosteller Jaisalmer is featured with comfy beds.
The Hosteller Jaisalmer offers accommodations in Jaisalmer, an 11-minute walk from Jaisalmer Fort and 1.1 km from Salim Singh Ki Haveli. The property is close to several noted attractions, around a 14-minute walk from Lake Gadisar and around 1.3 km from Patwon Ki Haveli. Bara Baag is 6.9 km away and Kuldhara Village is 14.5 km from the hostel.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.