- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Check in Time: 13:00 - 23:30
If you will check in later than that, please inform the property in advance.
- If you are arriving after midnight, then we recommend booking a bed for the previous date to avoid waiting in the common room until check-in time.
- Credit card/Debit Card accepted with 2% additional bank charge.
- Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
- We need a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals and a valid photo ID and address proof for Indian nationals during check-in.
-Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the Guesthouse will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Jaipur?
Standard 10 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
About Vinayak Guesthouse
It is run by a small family who are friendly, trustworthy and eager to help their guests. We have a homely and safe atmosphere in an Indian-style budget guesthouse, with delicious home-cooked Indian specialties. We provide a comfortable environment where travellers can relax after a day of site seeing in the bustling Pink City.
Simple, clean and spacious rooms with comfortable beds. All rooms are en suite except for the private single ( shared bathroom) and have hot/cold showers. Balconies and cable TV are available in some rooms and all rooms have locks, so your things are secure. Internet with WI-FI is available in the lobby. Same day laundry, plus rooftop terrace for relaxing and sunbathing.
We are Located in Bani Park. Bani Park is a peaceful area with easy access to attractions and the train and bus stations:
- Jaipur train station is within 10 minutes by walk and the central bus station is 10-15 minutes by tuk tuk ride.(note : A tuk tuk ride from the train station should cost no more than 40 rupees and from the bus station no more than 50 rupees)
- Th e Old city gate is 2 kms east and attractions are 3 kms east.Amber fort is roughly 14 kms away and we advise you either take the bus or a taxi /tuk -tuk.
-Restaurant , cafes and bars are located on M.I road which is within 15 -20 minutes walk.
- Atms and stores selling essential items are 1 -2 minutes walk.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.