- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Bar APM-96
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels Included
1. We accept either cash or credit card to complete payment upon check in.
2. Check-in- 14:00 - 19:00 hours.
3. Check-out- Until 11:00 hours.
4. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
5. There is a 14.5% service tax that must be paid in addition to our rack rates.
6. Children and extra beds- All children are welcome.
All further children or adults are charged INR 500 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirm.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Goa?
Map and Directions
Taxi is the fastest and easiest way to get to Vaayu and it takes about an hour and half from airport and will cost 1300 Rs if the grab one at the airport or 1500 Rs if the request a pickup. The Bus station is about 45 minutes away from Vaayu and costs about 800 Rs.
This resort is 2 km from the popular Morjim Beach. The Thivim Railway Station is 1 km away while the Goa International Airport is 55 km away. The Mapusa Bus Station is a 45-minute drive.