- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Express check-in / out
- Games Room
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and online transfers
5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
6. Guests must be 18 years and above. We do not recommend our hostels to families.
7. No pets allowed.
8. In case of a group of 3 or 4 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
- We strictly do not allow a group stay of more than 4 people at any of our hostels.
- If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
9. Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
10. You are required to make a 100% pre-payment of the balance amount at the time of your check-in.
11. Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hostel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
12. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
13. Alcohol or substance abuse is strictly prohibited in the hostel premises.
14. Non-smoking room but with designated smoking area.
15. Taxes included. (Up To 1,000 INR ($14) per night = 0%/ 1,001 to 7,500 INR ($14 – $106) per night = 12% (from 18%)/ Greater than 7,500 INR ($106) per night = 18% (from 28%)
16. Breakfast not included.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Gangtok?
Deluxe 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 4 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite
Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite
Superior Double Bed Private Ensuite
About Zostel Gangtok
Prepped with features that make travellers feel at home, Zostel Gangtok is a backpacker hostel full of colours, energy, and a social vibe. Every corner of the hostel is blessed with a view of the hills of Gangtok at daytime, whereas by sundown, the city lights shimmer in the distance.
The life of the hostel is the rooftop, where we host events & gigs and watch a beautiful sunset from. We also have a mini-bar up there that serves beers and wine, along with a swing, foosball, and carrom to keep travellers engaged. Indoors, we have a common area decorated with colourful graffiti, a mini map-on-the-wall, and different board games; an inviting space for backpackers to hang out. The colourful and bustling common spaces are balanced out by the elegant and peaceful dorms, set with the cosiest of beds that overlook the hills outside. The private rooms are built upon a luxe vibe with wooden floors, pastel-coloured walls, fluffy beds, and a wide area to unwind.
Zostel Gangtok is featured with comfy beds.
Zostel Gangtok is a lively backpacker hostel overlooking the hills and city lights of Gangtok, Sikkim. With a mini-bar, rooftop café, community kitchen, spotless dorms, and luxe private rooms, this is the best place for backpackers and travellers to chill as they explore Northeast India. A 15-min walk from the MG Marg, Zostel Gangtok is located in Upper Sichey, inviting backpackers and travellers to enjoy a marvelous sunset along with the most comfortable and happening stay.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.