- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- Breakfast Not Included
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 24*7.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes not included. 1000-7499 INR, 12% tax; over 7500 INR, 18% tax.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Dharamshala?
About Hill Stone Guest House
The Relief And Comfort Provided By Nature, We Offer Rest And Relaxation To The World-Weary.
Our kitchen offers home-cooked food for your health and taste. We provide Indian foods, Salads, Tea / Coffee and some other Kashmiri delicacies.
Mcleodgang is the most promising and well-known tourist destination of Himachal, just a few Km. From Dharamshala. Mcleodganj is a mix of cultures ranging From the Tibetan community, the local Gaddis, Indian people, and the Nepalese community. Mcleodganj is also known for the residence of His Holiness The Dalai Lama of exiled Tibet.
The Hill Stone Guest House Provides Naturally-Luxurious, Ecological, Culture-Sensitive Experiences For The Discerning, Responsible Traveller. They Are Quite Simply, The Way Things Should Be.
Hill Stone Guest House is featured with comfy beds.
1. Bhagsu Falls :- Set amidst lush greenery and dreamy sceneries, in a pristine atmosphere, are these falls with much grandeur and breathtaking beauty, that one just cannot miss, while in the area.
2. Namgyal Monastery :- Overlooking the mountain ranges of Dhauladhar, the Namgyal Monastery is situated within the Tsuglagkhang complex. This complex also is the proud home to the residence of Dalai Lama, among various other shrines, temples, bookstores, souvenir shops etc.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.