- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Games Room
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Towels for hire
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 12:00 noon to 23:59.
3. Check out before 10:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
- Local IDs or guests carrying Local IDs would not be allowed a reservation.
- The guests are self-responsible for all their personal belongings and luggage.
- Right to Admission Reserved after check in.
- In case of prepayment at Check-In, cancellations would only be entertained 72 hours prior to the standard check-in time.
- Please note that the property accepts a maximum group size of 4 guests. In case we find multiple bookings of the same group, we'll have to go ahead and cancel the same.
- We do not recommend families.
- If you are looking for a group reservation, Please call the property and confirm the bed allotment, In case of full occupancy we DO NOT promise accommodation in same dorm.
6. We do not recommend kids bellow the age of 18 Years.
7. Designated Smoking Areas.
8. Reception working hours 24 hrs.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Dalhousie?
Deluxe 8 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 4 Bed Family Room Ensuite
Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite
Basic 3 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
About Zostel Dalhousie
Nestled in the scenic surroundings of Chamba region in Himalayas, Zostel Dalhousie is no less than a retreat. Continuing with the legacy of offering something for everybody, there are a variety of Room Types you can chose from. The property offers stunning 270 degree views of the surrounding peaks and valleys. With its' close proximity to Kala Top and Khajjiar, It is undoubtedly one of the best places to stay in that region.
Mixed Dorms for the traveler in you, Private Rooms and a Group Room that can accommodate upto 4 people - Zostel Dalhousie has it all.
With its plunging pine-clad valleys and distant mountain views, Dalhousie is another of those cool hill retreats left behind by the British. There are various viewpoints in proximity to the area. Khajjiar which has been termed as Mini Switzerland by the Swiss Govt is a short drive from the place. Not to forget the extremely scenic and profound Sach Pass for which you need to travel the road which has been termed as one of the worlds' most treacherous.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.