- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Express check-in / out
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Games Room
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Not Included"
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and card.
5. Reception working hours 24 hours.
6. Age Restriction. Guests must be 18 years or more, regardless of whether they are accompanied with adults or not. We do not recommend our hostels to families.
7. No pets.
8. In case of a group of 4 or more, you would be purposefully allotted different dorm rooms.
- We strictly DO NOT allow a group stay of more than 8 people at any of our hostels.
- If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Zostel Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
9. Please carry a valid Govt Photo ID card for verifying the reservation. (PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID)
10. Local residents/guests carrying a local ID would not be allowed to check in.
11. You are required to make a 100% pre-payment at the time of your check-in.
12. Lockers for your valuables are available in each dorm room, however the hostel will not be held responsible for any lost/stolen/damaged luggage.
13. Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the property.
14. Alcohol or substance abuse is strictly prohibited in the hostel premises.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Aurangabad?
Map and Directions
The nearest lanndmark is Shivaji Maharaj Statue, situated in Kranti Chowk, at the centre of Aurangabad. A flyover/overbridge runs East to West on the main road which is a National Highway (NH211). The property is adjacent to the West end of the flyover and walking distance (200m) from Kranti Chowk (Square), immediately on the same Highway.
Property is located nearest to Railway Station (4Km) and the Bus Station (3Km). The best way to commute is to take a Auto Rikshaw / Tuk Tuk (with a working Fare Meter), moreover Aurangabad has OLA Taxi service (Rs 80 to Rs 120; depending upon the time of the day) . There are shared Auto Rikshaws; (fares not exceeding more than Rs 20) but it is usually stuffed with passengers. Aurangabad has an Airport (IXU), almost 7.5Km away on the same National Highway. But to catch a Taxi or a Rikshaw we suggest you to walk till the exit gate and then order one (to avoid exorbitant parking charges.