- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
1. Please ensure that you have a current form of Identification available for inspection on arrival. This should clearly show an entry stamp into Hong Kong on your passport. Local HK people are not accepted to stay.
2. Reception opens from 8am-11pm, we have over-night shift staff stay in the house in cause you need any assistances.
3. Check in time is 3 pm-11pm, if you will arrive after 11pm, please state your flight no. and flight arrival time while you book.
****Late check-in fee
Our front desk opens from 8am to 11pm, check in time is from 3pm to 11pm. Late check-in must be arranged with us in advance and a fee will be charged for this special arrangement:
- arrive 11pm to 1am: free of charge
- arrive 1am to 2am: HKD40 per booking for late check in charge
- arrive 2am to 3am: HKD80 per booking for late check in charge
- arrive 3am to 4am: HKD160 per booking for late check in charge
- check in is not possible between 4am to 8am
Late check in charge will be waived if your booking is 3 nights or above. All late check-in charge must be paid in cash.
4. Check out time is 8am -11am, if you will check out earlier than 8am, please inform us in advance.
5. HKD100 cash key deposit will be taken when you check in, it will be returned when you check out and give back the key card
6. We accept cash (HKD) and Credit Card (Visa/Master/Union Pay) upon arrival.
7. 3 days advance notice for free cancellation
8. All balance payment must be settled upon arrival
9. All bookings are non-fundable after checking-in
10. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation to anyone who violate our hostel rules
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hong Kong?
Map and Directions
The building is at the corner of Pak Tai Street and Ma Hang Chung Road. The main entrance is located between "LALA FOOD" and "有福食". The secondary entrance is around the corner on Ma Hang Chung Road, next to the computer supplies shop. One of these entrances is always open.
The Mahjong is conveniently serviced by bus. The 2 main stops nearby are:
Tin Kwong Road stop - once alighted at this station, you will see a 24hr convenience store (Circle K) at the corner of Tin Kwong Road and Ma Tau Wai Road. Cross Ma Tau Wai Road and The Mahjong will be in the building right in front of you. Access the building by the entrance next to "LALA FOOD" or just around the corner of a local restaurant.
Farm Road stop - once alighted at this station, walk back 15-20 meters along Ma Tau Wai Road, to the 24hr convenience store (Circle K) at the corner. Cross Ma Tau Wai Road and The Mahjong will be in the building right in front of you. Access the building by the entrance next to "LALA FOOD" or just around the corner of a local restaurant.
Bus A22 (Running time: 06:00-00:10, every 15 mins) RECOMMENDED!
A22 takes approximately 50 mins. Alight at stop #9 Farm Road stop (Cost: HKD39)
Tip: We recommend purchasing the Octopus prepaid card at the terminal to make your travels around Hong Kong easy. Tap the card on the bus or pay exact cash amount as no change will be given. Stow your big bag below, and head on up to the top deck to enjoy the view!
Bus N23 (Night bus option, departure times: 00:15 & 01:10)
N23 takes approximately 80 mins. Alight at stop #27 Tin Kwong Road stop (Cost: HKD23)
Airport Express Train (Running time: 05:54 to 00:48, every 10 mins)
Take the Airport Express and alight at Kowloon Station (Cost: HKD90). From there either take a taxi (Cost: HKD50-60) or bus #11 (Cost: HKD5.10) and alight at the Tin Kwong Road stop
Take a red taxi (Cost: HKD250-300, approx. 40-50 mins) and ask the driver to take you to:
九龍土瓜灣：北帝街、馬坑涌道的士站落車 (pronounced “to kwa wan, buck dei guy, ma hang chung doe”)
Tip: Red taxis are urban Hong Kong taxis and can go anywhere, blue colour are just for Lantau Island, whilst green colour are for the New Territories. All will use meter, however any bridge/ tunnel tolls will be added to the fare, luggage charges of HKD 5 per bag are sometimes applied. Only cash is accepted.
From Hung Hom Train Station (coming from Shenzhen border):
There are many buses that go between Hung Hom Station to To Kwa Wan. We recommend taking bus 101, 106, 108, 111 or 116 (to the direction of Kowloon) from exit D1 of Hung Hom station. All of them stop at either the Tin Kwong Road stop or Farm Road stop. (Cost: HKD 5-7, approx. 15 mins)
From the Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal:
Take bus 111 and alight at Farm Road stop. (Cost: HKD 9.80, approx. 40 mins)
From China Ferry Terminal:
From bus terminus, take bus 14 and alight at Tin Kwong Road stop. (Costs: HKD6.80, approx. 25 mins)
From closest MTR subway stations:
Mong Kok MTR station (approx. 10-15 mins):
Taxi (Costs ~HKD30) or Green Minibus #28M from Exit B2. Alight at Pak Tai Street (Cost: HKD7).
Jordan MTR station (approx. 20 mins)
Bus 11 (HKD5.10) or 14 (HKD6.80) from Exit B2. Alight at Tin Kwong Road stop