- Free Breakfast
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Parking
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Not Included"
- Towels for hire
Schnitzel Camp Oktoberfest - by Festanation Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the average of 1 night of your stay.
No-show policy: Not showing up without cancelling your reservation will result in a no show charge equal to the total amount of your reservation.
Payment link of the remaining balance will be send to you by email. It is more secure and saves a lot of hassle for both if you settle your balance before arrival. However, paying upfront is not obligatory, payment upon arrival is also possible.
We accept credit or debit card and cash payments. Transaction costs of debit and credit card payments of 5%. There is also an ATM at the campsite but it charges high transaction costs.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.*
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00.**
* Early check-in is available upon request to drop of luggage but the beds will not be available.
** Don't worry we won't kick you off the campsite at 10.00, you can still be part of the family until 14.00, then it is really time to go.
Reception: 07:00 - 23:00.
Age Restriction: 18+ only.
Group bookings have a 4 weeks cancellations policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the average of 1 night of your stay.
The remaining balance will be charged 4 weeks prior to arrival. Payment link of the remaining balance will be send to you by email. If the remaining balance is not paid within this timeframe we cannot guarantee your reservation!
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Munich?
Basic 8 Bed Shared Tent
Basic 8 Bed Tent Shared Bathroom
Basic 2 Bed Tent Shared Bathroom
Basic 1 Bed Tent Shared Bathroom
Standard 4 Bed Tent Shared Bathroom
About Festanation Oktoberfest Camp #2
Our camp is all about affordable accommodation, meeting other travellers and experiencing the Oktoberfest in the best possible way.
The campground offers great facilities with a number of clean shower & toilet blocks, a souvenir and costume store, WiFi access, a restaurant & bar. There are lockers to store your personal belongings will be available. You can use your own padlock or buy one at the store.
The Schnitzel Camp Oktoberfest - by Festanation crew will check you in with a big smile on our faces upon arrival, where the tents will be waiting for you already set up, including thick comfy air mattress and sleeping bag. On departure day you just take out your stuff and we clean up the mess for you! We have our own common breakfast area, including a nice terrace with picnic tables. Further, there is an actual big wooden party-chalet that holds the campsite bar. Here you can get tasty German beers, play beer pong & other fun games and obviously party before and after Oktoberfest. In the morning a simple, tasty breakfast & hot coffee will be waiting for you and your (new) friends. Enjoy your breakfast at our picnic tables in the sun and make a new game plan for the day!
We offer basic dorm & private tents for backpackers, but also a limited amount of beautiful glamping style tipi tents for the more sophisticated traveller: you will get more luxury and comfort, but you can still enjoy the social vibe of a festival camp!
What is the Schnitzel Camp Oktoberfest by Festanation about?
- A cosy, fun & clean camping paradise for travellers from all over the world.
- A wild, social and unforgettable Oktoberfest experience.
- The place to get a crew together for the Oktoberfest.
- Free tours to Oktoberfest.
- Everything you need is provided; tents, air beds, sleeping bags, pillows and more.
- A tasty all-you-can-eat breakfast between 8 and 10 is served every day.
- Fun and lively beer-chalet at the campsite to pre and after party!
- We offer basic private tents and basic dorms with sleeping materials.
- We also offer spacious glamping style tents (please check what you book to avoid a disappointment upon arrival). These are more luxury with lots of space, decoration, high large comfy air beds, blankets, sheets and a towel. Bathrooms are shared with other campers.
- The camp offers clean shared bathrooms & warm showers.
- Limited amount of lockers to store you valuables. You can use your own padlock.
- The campsite has WIFI available, which can be purchased.
What is the Schnitzel Camp Oktoberfest by Festanation not?
- A 5 star hotel. If you don’t like or even hate camping, think twice!
- Don’t come for just a cheap bed, you won’t enjoy it. Come for a fun experience, to make friends and to get wild!
- Always sunny and bathing-suit-weather. Sometimes the sun is out and it’s perfect, sometimes it can rain and get cold. Therefore, bring warm clothes and hug many as many people as needed to stay warm!
Our camp is located slightly outside the city center in the München Riem area. It is a quiet, green and countryside atmosphere. There is an old stadium next to campground and on the other side you can find a horse racetrack. The cosy, fun & clean camping paradise is conveniently located close to a train stop which will take you to the Hauptbahnhof in about 30 minutes.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 14 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.