- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Common Room
- Cots available
- Free City Maps
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Towels Not Included"
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
A valid photo ID such as passport, national identity cards, driver's licence, national military service card, etc. is required at check-in. Please note that student Cards are not accepted as valid ID.
1. A group is any party consisting of 10 people or more.
2. A £250.00 security deposit is required at check-in for any damages/vandalism caused to the hostel. This deposit will be returned on the day of your departure if no damage is detected. You can leave the deposit by cash or debit/credit card. Cards will be pre-authorized on check in for the full amount. If your deposit is being secured for with a third party credit card we will require written authorisation to be provided by the card-holder.
3. Payment for Group Bookings is pre-paid. All payment must be sorted prior to arrival or you may be hindered from checking-in to the property.
4. The remaining balance must be paid at least 4 weeks before your arrival date. This is to include all extras and fees.
5. All fees incurred by the payee due to the method of payment, (i.e. bank transfer fees issued by the sending or receiving bank), are to be paid by the group. Safestay Ltd is not responsible for these fees.
6. If any payment under these terms and conditions is overdue, then without prejudice to our other rights and remedies we may cancel your booking; and/or we may suspend the supply and/or deliveries of any other services provided to you by us. We will however inform you in writing prior to any such action.
- In the case of a late departure (after 10am), Safestay reserves the right to charge for a further nights stay at the appropriate rack rate of the bed(s).
- We reserve the right to charge the guest for any damages/vandalism caused to the hostel, by their actions, including accidental or incidental damages. Damages will be required to be paid prior to departure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit / debit card. We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
- We reserve the right to charge the guest the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the group has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the group’s credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
Bookings cannot be accepted from any person under the age of 18yrs, unless they are accompanied by an adult (over 18) who is staying in the same dorm/room. Families with children aged 16yrs and under are welcome, however they must book and pay for all beds in order to make the room private (i.e. in the case of 4 bedded dorms or larger). Alternatively we have 2 Bedded and 3 Bedded Private rooms available, subject to availability.
Safestay has a maximum stay policy of 14 days. You are welcome to come back to Safestay, but with a minimum 1 months rest period. Or why don’t you take advantage and visit one of our other locations in London, York or Edinburgh.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Age Restriction
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly"
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?
Map and Directions
Walworth Road (A215), Make your way to Westminster or Vauxhall Bridge to Elephant & Castle,
-To Bayswater if you are coming from the North,
-To Croydon if you coming from the South east,
From Dover take the A2 to Elephant & Castle.
Nearest tube/train station:
Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo line/ Northern Line) OR Kennington (Northern Line).
From the Elephant & Castle underground station, take a left. Then turn left again at the roundabout onto Walworth Road. Go another 400 metres and you’ll see us on the left, opposite the Cuming Museum.
12, 35, 40, 45, 68, 148, 171, 176, 468 & P5.
Safestay is one bus stop from Elephant & Castle tube station
Distances to/from the hotel (by Taxi):
Heathrow Airport- 20 miles / 40 mins approx
Gatwick Airport - 25 miles / 60mins approx
London city Airport- 9 miles / 30mins approx
Stansted Airport - 38 miles / 60 mins approx
Luton Airport - 36 miles / 65 mins approx
Distances to/from the hotel (by Taxi):
Victoria Station: 3.2 miles / 12 mins approx
Euston Station: 4 miles / 20 mins approx
Liverpool Street Station: 2.5 miles / 12 mins approx
Paddington Station: 5.3 miles / 22 mins approx
King’s Cross or St. Pancras station: 4.0 miles / 20 mins approx